Nativeways Excursion Question??

beachdiamonds

This question is for those that have booked excursions with Nativeways?

1) How did you book? Was it via phone or email?

2) How responsive were they?

I have not had any success at getting a response back from them. I have used the email address on their webpage......but nothing.

Anyone else have the same issue?

1) How did you book? Was it via phone or email?
We booked via email and gave our credit card information via quick phone call. Our card was not charged until after we returned from our cruise (we gave the boat captain our credit card immediately after the tour).

2) How responsive were they?
I just checked my records. I sent the intial email on Sat., April 1st at 12:25 p.m. and Sharon Ebanks responded by email on Sunday, April 2nd at 9:35 a.m. The email I have for them is: nativway@candw.ky The phone number is: (345) 916-5027

We did the Rays, Reef & Rumpoint tour - it was fantastic and I highly recommend it. Our boat had 15 people and the cruise ship tour boats had 40 people. Moreover, it was obvious that the stingrays were waiting for Chris (our captain) and Solomon (deckhand) to show up with food. The rays were all over Solomon. And the lunch was good too, although drinks were very expensive at Rumpoint (not the doing of Nativeways, of course).

Enjoy whatever tour you decide to book.

We booked via e-mail using this address:

nativway@candw.ky

Sharon usually replied in a day or two, but I've read other posts where sometimes it takes longer. I would resend the e-mail just in case they didn't receive it. You might also want to make sure their reply isn't being filtered out as spam on your e-mail service.

John

OH good. ... I just sent them an email a few hours ago letting them know we are thinking about them and hoping Ernesto doesn't cause too much havoc.

We enjoyed the tour with them so much and Sharon was awesome.. it did take a day or two if I recall to get it all worked out but she even called me back to get my information.

You will love the tour...

Archived