?Noise on Grand class ships, Aloha, midship interior cabins?

StephandFred

Has anyone heard any complaints or concerns regarding noise from either foot traffic or poolside chairs...

in the midship interior rooms. (Cat II)

My thoughts were that the pool may be directly overhead, and the noise might affect the exterior rooms/ balcony rooms more..?..

Thanks.

Stepahnie

My Daughter and her GF were in Aloha 408 a Midship Cat. II Inside on the Caribbean Princess (Grand Class). She too had a great deal of noise in that cabin. Not enough to really complain but she did notice it especially in the morning. Bear in mind the CB has another deck w/Cabins above Aloha (Riviera). Therefore we know it did not come from the pool. It appeared to come from behind the inside wall where there is a crew passage. My DW and I were across the hall in a balcony cabin A 406 and heard noise at all.

We had a balcony room on the Aloha deck on our last CB cruise and had absolutely no problem with noise. I can't imagine there would be noise from the pool as the Riveria is directly below Lido. We decided to book our room on the same deck for our next cruise. It was our second choice but only because there were no rooms on the Caribe deck which have larger balaconies.

Archived