gifts delivered to the ship

Thanks for the info; I sent her an e-mail late yesterday and got a price list and etc from her today. She has very reasonable prices and I will be making an order before our Nov 12th sail date.

I have e-mailed Shelley also, on 8/29/06, and I am still waiting for a price list. I guess she is extremely busy....but I'm running out of time. Any other suggestons for gift delivery companies?

I have e-mailed Shelley also, on 8/29/06, and I am still waiting for a price list. I guess she is extremely busy....but I'm running out of time. Any other suggestons for gift delivery companies?

Little Feet....call her at 1-800-882-9707 and she will be happy to give you the current pricing on most anything you want. She is working the business herself as she just lost her sister to an untimely death. Shelley is a dear to work with and I have not had a problem with her delivery or presentation.

Judi

Little Feet....call her at 1-800-882-9707 and she will be happy to give you the current pricing on most anything you want. She is working the business herself as she just lost her sister to an untimely death. Shelley is a dear to work with and I have not had a problem with her delivery or presentation.

Judi

Hi Judi!!! I spoke with Shelley last week regarding an order for my March cruise. Just wanted to reconfirm she could still deliver to the ship. Will touch base with her again in Jan to place the order.

Rick

Hi Judi!!! I spoke with Shelley last week regarding an order for my March cruise. Just wanted to reconfirm she could still deliver to the ship. Will touch base with her again in Jan to place the order.

Rick

Hey Rick and Christine.....so where are you off to in March??? We are still just waiting for our Feb. 08 date to roll around. Next year this time I will be into the mode of ordering stuff from Shelley. I don't know if they are allowed into NJ port or not...last time we went out of there they were not allowed to put stuff on the ship!! Wishing they can this time around.

Have a good fall...Judi

Archived