gifts delivered to the ship

I used Just Because earlier this year and couldn't have been happier (say Hi to Shelly for me). Flowers and wine were delivered in a wonderful basket. Hopefully they are still allowed to do their thing with the new policies.

I just read about justbecause.addictscay.com

It's gotten great reviews. Waiting for response for availability/pricing.

Good luck!

There is alot more chatter about this under 'Money Saving Tips' thread !

Dial 1-800-882-9707 ask for Shelley from Just Because of You. They did our trip to Panama out of Miami in March and were great. Rick T was on the cruise with us and we were all happy with our deliveries.

Tell Shelley; Judi said Hi!!! :)

Dial 1-800-882-9707 ask for Shelley from Just Because of You. They did our trip to Panama out of Miami in March and were great. Rick T was on the cruise with us and we were all happy with our deliveries.

Tell Shelley; Judi said Hi!!! :)

Thanks for the info; I sent her an e-mail late yesterday and got a price list and etc from her today. She has very reasonable prices and I will be making an order before our Nov 12th sail date.

Thanks for the info; I sent her an e-mail late yesterday and got a price list and etc from her today. She has very reasonable prices and I will be making an order before our Nov 12th sail date.

Would you mind sharing the price list with me/cc? Just would like to get an idea without sending her an email just for pricing. Even if you can just give round figures? If you want to keep it private and send me an email, I will post my email for you; just let me know.

Thanks

Christine

Would you mind sharing the price list with me/cc? Just would like to get an idea without sending her an email just for pricing. Even if you can just give round figures? If you want to keep it private and send me an email, I will post my email for you; just let me know.

Thanks

Christine

Christine: just give me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy.

This is part of the review I just finished for Carnival: I had ordered a Champagne gift basket for my husband for our 20th Anniversary from Just Because of You, who contracted my order out to The Perfect Gift and was very disappointed in what we received. It came in a paper gift bag instead of a basket, had plastic cups and 15 kisses in the bag, it was suppose to include a special Anniversary card that I had sent directly to them along with a special wine label with a picture of us to be put on the bottle which was not there either. Very disappointed in this company. Called them before we left port and left a message and called them again when I got home and was treated very rudely by the sub contractor Shirley of The Perfect Gift, who actually delivered the basket and then again when I spoke with Shelly of Just Because of You directly. I received my Anniversary card back in the mail today and it had been opened by someone at one of the shops. I still have not received the wine label and no mention of returning it has been made. I could have received from The Bon Voyage gift department on the Glory a bottle of Champagne, two wine glasses, chocolate covered strawberries and a rose for the same price I paid this company. I would never use either company again. Although I am told that I am going to receive a refund, it has yet to be received and can't relive the moment of joy that was suppose to be when this "gift basket" was received nor all the frustration I have had to put up with to right this.

Archived