Air Itinerary choice

bjfp

We are taking Oceania flights with a deviation to arrive in Barcelona a day early. We are flying to Barcelona from Toronto on British Airways, with a stopover in London. Then on the return flight we were booked on Delta from Venice to NYC with a layover and then onto Toronto. I was checking British Airways to confirm our itinerary and the flight to Barcelona is the same, but they are showing two return flights from Venice?

One is the original one thru NYC that we were advised of, but it is also showing an Air France leaving Venice earlier, with a stop in Paris and arriving in Toronto earlier.

Anyone know why there would be two return flights showing?

Yes, it said confirmed beside all of the entries. We've emailed our TA but I think she's off on a cruise. I was thinking as well that they want us to make a choice. I would rather take the other flight thru Paris as it is a shorter layover and gets home earlier. I've emailed O as well to see what they say, but I figured I might get a faster answer on CC!

We were on the Air France flight last year. The only problem was that our flight was late leaving Venice and we literally had to run through the Paris airport to catch our flight. No stooping for bathrooms, duty free ( which may not exist anymore anyway) or Paul bakery! Other than that, it was great. I like Air France and always chose it if I have the option.

Mo

Yes, it said confirmed beside all of the entries. We've emailed our TA but I think she's off on a cruise. I was thinking as well that they want us to make a choice. I would rather take the other flight thru Paris as it is a shorter layover and gets home earlier. I've emailed O as well to see what they say, but I figured I might get a faster answer on CC!

I would not rely on email with O ...call them or call your TA and get her to call.

Hi Marian

We just used a deviation from Oceanias air to have an extra day in Barcelona. We are still using their return flight(s). The deviation cost was $75 plus the airfare differential of $200 - so $275 ea.

Archived