Enchantment of the Seas Pools

cruisinrg

Does anyone know if the pools are already filled when you get on board? You would think after being on 9 RCCL ships I would remember this, but I don't. I know on Princess they are.

Also, I just read in another post that one of the pools was closed, they're doing some work on it. Anyone know anything about this or when it's opening again? I'm leaving next Thursday.

Great - thanks for the responses. We always take a carry on with our suits so we can hang out by the pool before muster. We like to get on the ship early. We were just on the Caribbean Princess 2 weeks ago, had a great time. We're almost Diamond on RCCL, getting there, one more cruise & we'll be there :)

Hi everyone...you're lucky the pools are open, we have a fellow cruising friend who got off the Enchantment about 3 weeks ago, and, needless to say, she was NOT "enchanted" with the pools...said they were dirty, grungy, and had paint chips missing as well as tile chips misssing...sounded gross....maybe RCL got smart and fixed them up over the last few weeks...hope so...we're doing a back2toback on her Oct23 & 28th.....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Hello All. We were on the 8/24 sailing of the Enchantment. One pool was open, and quite cloudy each day. The splash pool was closed for three days, as they were painting it. They opened it for the day at sea. No less than 11 people fell because it was so slippery (though that water was quite clear!). We reported what we saw. The only thing they did, about an hour or so later, was announce it was slippery during the "Sexy Legs Contest."

Archived