New Jersey Port - Year Round?

All Explorer

5 night Bermuda 5/20,6/3/17, 8/12/26, 9/9/23, 107/21

9 night bermuda, St T, SJ,St maarten 5/11/25, 6/8, 7/6/20, 8/3/17

9 night SJ,St T Dominican R, Labadee 6/22, 10/26, 11/23, 12/14,1/4/25/08, 2/15, 3/7/28, 4/11

9 night Rhose Island, Nova scotia, New Brunswick, Bar harbor, Boston

8/31, 9/14/28, 10/2

12 night SJ, St T, Dominica. Barbados, St Kitts, 11/11, 12/2, 12/23, 1/13/08, 2/3/24,

Best to check RC's website for accuracy

Seas the day!

C

:confused: Is it true? Will Bayonne be a year round port for RCCL? I certainly hope so. A coworker said they heard this on a talk that was given on the Freedom of the Seas. I haven't seen anything.

Yup!

We are booked for the twelve nighter on the Explorer for 2/03/08. Will most likely be cold on the first full at sea day and the last full at sea day, but the rest of the cruise should be warm. Hope there is no snow on embarkation day, and if its really cold they could have the ice show outside on one of the pools. Anyway the price was right, less per day rate than any cruise I have ever booked, including Sept. cruises.

Ron

Yup!

We are booked for the twelve nighter on the Explorer for 2/03/08. Will most likely be cold on the first full at sea day and the last full at sea day, but the rest of the cruise should be warm. Hope there is no snow on embarkation day, and if its really cold they could have the ice show outside on one of the pools. Anyway the price was right, less per day rate than any cruise I have ever booked, including Sept. cruises.

Ron

We are booking this cruise also while onboard the Explorer in Oct. I am thrilled RCCI will now be year round from Bayonne starting 2008! This winter we are looking at the NCL Dawn in late:D Jan. but still searching for reviews for the Dawn and for crusing in Jan. out of NYC.

So glad to hear that news. We're from Succasunna, near Chester, and it will be very convenient for us as well.

Famous Succasunna! We live in So. Elyand Woods about as close to Chester that you can get from Roxbury Twp. We are at only 9 cruises and counting, with number 10 set to sail on 9/21/06. We will be on the Crown Princess, our first time on that cruise line. Can only hope it will be as good as the cruises we have had on the Voyager and Explorer. Trying to figure out the best way to get to Brooklyn.

Ron

We are booking this cruise also while onboard the Explorer in Oct. I am thrilled RCCI will now be year round from Bayonne starting 2008! This winter we are looking at the NCL Dawn in late:D Jan. but still searching for reviews for the Dawn and for crusing in Jan. out of NYC.

The 2/3/08 Explorer cruise seems to be very popular, with a Meet and Mingle Roll call at 175 pages and over 3,400 replies with a year and a half still to go.

Ron

Famous Succasunna! We live in So. Elyand Woods about as close to Chester that you can get from Roxbury Twp. We are at only 9 cruises and counting, with number 10 set to sail on 9/21/06. We will be on the Crown Princess, our first time on that cruise line. Can only hope it will be as good as the cruises we have had on the Voyager and Explorer. Trying to figure out the best way to get to Brooklyn.

Ron

Small world! Might have seen you at ShopRite or Roxbury Mall and never knew it!! Our friends live on Cynthia Drive near you. They just returned from a Disney cruise with all of their grandchildren... :eek: yikes. Ernesto hit Florida the day they were back in port on Thursday there.

You'll love Princess!!! :p Best to do Mapquest for the route from us to Brooklyn docks. I need to do it next month for info on the route to Bayonne docks. HAPPY CRUISING!!!!!!

Small world! Might have seen you at ShopRite or Roxbury Mall and never knew it!! Our friends live on Cynthia Drive near you. They just returned from a Disney cruise with all of their grandchildren... :eek: yikes. Ernesto hit Florida the day they were back in port on Thursday there.

You'll love Princess!!! :p Best to do Mapquest for the route from us to Brooklyn docks. I need to do it next month for info on the route to Bayonne docks. HAPPY CRUISING!!!!!!

We live on Parkview Dr. Just back from a family cruise on the Explorer (in-laws 50th) and the wife and I will be on our own for the Crown. Yes, small world.

Ron

Friends of ours also in this town are going on the Crown also, Oct. 18th. They would love to hear what you have to say about the Crown when you return. This will be there 1st Princess cruise.

We also just got off the Explorer. Great cruise.

Yesss! I had no idea there were so many CC's in MC. Maybe I should start wearing the CC t shirt I bought years ago when shpping in rox/ succasunna malls LOL Are you guys doing Succasunny? LOL I made the mistake of 'taking a look' at THE STREETS OF CHESTER yesterday, what a nightmare- 1 way in/out.

Seas the day!

C

Another Morris County couple. I was planning to go to the "Streets of Chester" yesterday myself but with all that rain decided to stay away. Sounds like that was a good idea.

We're leaving on the Explorer in 14 days. Yeah!

Can't wait!

Anyone gone to Bayonne lately? We're using State Shuttle in two weeks.

If we all wore the CC teeshirts, we'd be so busy talking cruises in the aisles, we'd never get our grocery shopping done!! HAHA. ;)

Hey cruisebunny...have a GREAT cruise!! Let us know all about it when you return. BTW...If you are in the Lee's park area Mt Arlington, Lk Hopatcong Sept 24-29 stop by at around 3:00 and see the Mid-Atlantic Divisional Bass Championship tournament that my husband will be hosting. He's been the (volunteer job) elected president of the NJBF for 27 years & there are 6 states competing. There will be tv coverage too I think, and National Guard (one of the sponsors) will be there too. NJBF does a lot of work too for conservation, youth, and handicapped, not only tournaments. He loves it...I get dragged along helping him. :eek:

We booked this for next Christmas/New Years. I may cancel, but the price was so good for a grand suite that I couldn't resist!

I just have a little fear of the rockiness of the ship. I mean, we sailed in June of this year from Bayonne, and the one day out and the one day in were VERY rocky!!! SO, I can only imagine it will be really bad in December . Any thoughts?

We booked this for next Christmas/New Years. I may cancel, but the price was so good for a grand suite that I couldn't resist!

I just have a little fear of the rockiness of the ship. I mean, we sailed in June of this year from Bayonne, and the one day out and the one day in were VERY rocky!!! SO, I can only imagine it will be really bad in December . Any thoughts?

I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time! Just take a Bonine (over the counter and doesn't make you drowsy) each morning whether you need it or not and you should be fine. What a great way to spend New Year's Eve...cruising! :p ;)

Archived