Robes for use

Will be sailing on Seranade on 17 September to Alaska and Hawaii. Can any on tell me if robes are available for use in your cabin. We are booked in a delux balcony on deck 9. If not available for use how much to buy.

Robes are for sale for 49.95 for terry:cool: and for the more luxury robes 72.95 (very nice):) just go to www.rccl.com and then go to "before you board" and click giftsandgear you will need your reservation number, name of the ship and sail date and of course your credit card info...:) :)

the site is very easy to navigate, contrary to popular belief.

Robes are for sale for 49.95 for terry:cool: and for the more luxury robes 72.95 (very nice):) just go to www.rccl.com and then go to "before you board" and click giftsandgear you will need your reservation number, name of the ship and sail date and of course your credit card info...:) :)

the site is very easy to navigate, contrary to popular belief.

Well I don't want to buy a robe, I just would like to use one during my stay. Is that possible?

It's one of those odd things. My husband loves the robes Royal Caribbean provides. In contrast, I don't like to wear them at all. It is just a matter of personal taste. But my husband really enjoys lounging in our cabin while he wears the fluffy white robe.

Similar situation here. I love them, and my kids (who are my travelling companions, and are Diamond in their own right :)) think that I'm nuts. I don't even have to dry off after a shower. I just wrap up in the thick terry robe, and before my son is out of the shower, I'm dry! ;)

(I know...........TMI!!! ;))

As for seeing Post 2!!!!!!!! We are Diamond members and received 2 robes in the cabin. Since we had my granddaughter and her friend, we ask for extra robes for them. We were NOT given the extra's. We were told they are only available for C&A Plat. & Diamond members on the AOS.

As for seeing Post 2!!!!!!!! We are Diamond members and received 2 robes in the cabin. Since we had my granddaughter and her friend, we ask for extra robes for them. We were NOT given the extra's. We were told they are only available for C&A Plat. & Diamond members on the AOS.
Thats what I call a poor room steward. We like the waffle weave lighter robes and have never had a problem with asking to switch them.

Send them to yourselves as a gift...go to the RCCL site and click on the blue bar at top under already booked...there is a category for gifts there. The number to call and reserve a gift is on the site...and also all the information on the robes. No they do not give them to you for your use...even if you ask, unless you are in a JS or above or ate a Platinum member or above.

I'm just like Merion Mom- I hate being forced to use a towel, my DH thinkgs I'm crazy. Carnival has 2 robes in every room regardless of cat. or sailing status. I just assumed RC would too- but I was wrong.

I asked the cabin stewart and he said that he did have to pass out all of the required robes and then he would be able to give me one out of his remaining supply. I had one the first night.

I can't believe an attendent would deny the request for additional robes to a Diamond member because their daughters were not Diamond. Even if he was "out" he could have gotten them from someone.

Just off the Voyager, we are gold members & got them no problem, Our friends on their first cruise also got them no problem just ask your cabin steward.

The one problem they did have was getting beach towels, their steward said at first that they were no longer available, ours just put a couple in our stateroom. they told their steward who was a bit miffed at first but eventually brought them

Archived