Celebrity Tote Bag

AnDeNo.UK

Can anyone tell me if the Celebrity Tote bag is the one that folds a lot smaller, then put into 'a sleeve' with a fastner on? :confused:

We were given one of these whilst on the Connie last year. It seems that we will be getting a tote bag on our next cruise. If it is the one we have (came in very handy), we don't need two, so I will give our cruising pals the one we have already. ;)

Concierge Class passengers receive the tan and navy tote bag with snap closure sleeve that you describe on the last night of the cruise. The cabin attendants leave it on the bed at turn down, I believe. This is a very nice bag - very large and quite well made.

All passengers receive the navy cloth fiber tote bag (don't get it wet - the color runs!). This one can be found on the top shelf in the closet. It is packaged in clear plastic!

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Concierge Class passengers receive the tan and navy tote bag with snap closure sleeve that you describe on the last night of the cruise. The cabin attendants leave it on the bed at turn down, I believe. This is a very nice bag - very large and quite well made.

All passengers receive the navy cloth fiber tote bag (don't get it wet - the color runs!). This one can be found on the top shelf in the closet. It is packaged in clear plastic!

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Thanks for your reply Jill. Yes, they are very nice bags, it came in very handy for putting last minute items in, instead of 'cramming' it all in a carryon the last morning of the cruise. :D

We had our first balcony cabin in 2002 which was 9125. At that time it was a 1-A. CC class came about later. We rec'd the tan & navy bag which I still have. On our next 2 cruises we were in a lower catagory and got the flimsy navy bags. I always thought Celebrity was "cheapening down" with the cabin extras. Never thought it was related to cabin class.

Archived