Sort of doc dancing??

HarleyGirl

Hi guys! I just went to the mailbox and guess what? I got my documents for my first cruise!!!!! I'm still out of breath from running all the way back to the house. Anyway, the cruise is still 69 days away and I just paid off my balance last week (it's actually due 09/15). My little card in the blue folder --the card that says "gray" on the top--is that the one that is supposed to have numbers with possibly your room assignment on it? I don't see anything anywhere that even remotely resembles a room number, nor do I see my dining time anywhere. I thought those would be on the back of it from what I've read. I booked an OV GTY and I know it's still pretty far out and I really don't see how they'd assign rooms until at least the due date, but if anyone knows of some place I could try besides the gift method on the carnival site and on the back of my card, please tell me! IT'S KILLING ME!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Doc dancing in cajun country

Unfortunately, it still just says TBA on it. Thanks for the tip though! I wish the gift method still worked!

Your "tentative" room number is probably on the back of your sail and sign, there is a long group of numbers, it is usually after your booking number somewhere...

You may/may not know until you arrive at the pier, and it can change, the nature of TBA...

Dining room times are a request and that information will be on the S&S card when you check in at the port. There is no guaranty what you requested is what you received.

Yeah I am not too worried about the assignment itself, just thought it would be on the documents somewhere. I realize nothing like that is guaranteed yet.

Your "tentative" room number is probably on the back of your sail and sign, there is a long group of numbers, it is usually after your booking number somewhere...

You may/may not know until you arrive at the pier, and it can change, the nature of TBA...

Looks like I just won't know until I get there! I checked the back of the Sail and Sign and saw the long row of numbers but immediately after my booking number it has TBA. Wouldn't ya know it!!

Archived