renting tux on Freedom

efan82

Can anyone tell me how we go about renting a tux on Freedom for formal night and how much it costs? Are we able to request one before we go?

Here ya' go!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/weddings/enhancements/tuxedoRentals.do

We've used them twice. Works out great, as they have a lot of extra articles of clothing on board should something not fit right. The tux is in your stateroom, or delivered soon after, you board, and your cabin steward will help you if something needs to be changed.

I understand paying to rent to avoid packing. OTOH, for the price of a rental, generally $100 or more, one can buy a tux that will work just fine. I bought a very nice wool tux, with two shirts and whatnot for $130 all in. Just check around on-line. Plenty of deals and inexpensive packages out there. (Try Uniformalwear.com - great personal service and quick turnaround, too.)

My hubby bought one as well--only wear it maybe once a year, but it sure has cut the cost by not having to rent!!! They aren't that expensive, and they can even custom tailor if off-the-rack doesn't fit perfectly! Great value! (But you do have to pack it--I'm not sure the rental fee is worth not having to pack a suit, but that's just me--a penny pincher!)

Archived