First time using cruise line air

ASUWife

I'm sure this question has been asked to death, but I was way too lazy to search the archives to find out...LOL

We are on a trans-Canal cruise on Celebrity in November. We got a great deal on the cruise which included the air fare.

My question is this...how does the cruise line get the ticket information to you? Is it an E-ticket that they forward to you? Is it a hard copy?

I'm still getting used to the idea that we won't get that nice fat cruise document packet in the mail....LOL Celebrity has you download your cruise docs.

Thanks in advance,

Becky

Your airline tickets will come as e-tickets. In your e-docs for the cruise (you do know you can request paper docs still, right?), will be a page that will list your airline itinerary on it. You don't even need that when you get to the airport, as the airline can pull up your name in the computer using your driver's license or photo ID.

I always call my TA a day or two after booking the cruise and air and get the information or, he tells me what number to call to get the information. Then, I call each airline immediately and choose/book our seats so we don't get "lousy" ones when we sign in at the airport.

Your airline tickets will come as e-tickets. In your e-docs for the cruise (you do know you can request paper docs still, right?), will be a page that will list your airline itinerary on it. You don't even need that when you get to the airport, as the airline can pull up your name in the computer using your driver's license or photo ID.

On our last flight we just haned the ticket agent our I.D. didn't need the e-ticket.

You can request paper tickets for a fee.;)

All the cruiselines & air carriers seem to be doing e-tickets. You need to be cleared in advance anyway so make more sense but I too miss that paper packet ...then I know I am really going someplace!:D

Archived