Details of Port of Galveston parking settlement with Dolphin

Host Kat

Yes...It has been a long drawn out Texas Sized ordeal...And I can honestly say...I still don't have a clue what the results are..

It has been maddening trying to keep up with what parking lot is doing what..And expecting to be able to park' date='and take a shuttle to the lot...WHich in my opinion is by far the best way to do things as it greatly reduces the amount of traffic inside the terminal.Also,Hotels were bouncing back and forth so much about whether or not to offer shuttles/slash parking due to the changing polices...

I think the 10 per useage fee is ridiculous..We have been bordeline for 2 years on starting our own airport/terminal shuttle service...But have been waiting till this is all sorted out...And from reading this report I am still not sure where things stand..

On another note HOST KAT'

This is a personal invitation from me the Group Leader on the

FIRST EVER VOYAGER FROM GALVESTON GROUP CRUISE....

We would be honored to have a host....And being a Texan....You fit the bill perfectly...Come on and join us ...One Cat to another Kat :p

Howdy, Cat! 070106YA43_prv.gif

Yep, the situation is quite confusing. I agree with you regarding shuttles to cut down the traffic around the cruise terminal. Having a dear friend with a gallery in The Strand area, I am fully aware of how easy it is to 060105_emYA46_prv.gif in all the "politics" involved. Lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif to you if you do start an airport/terminal shuttle service!

Thank you for the invite! Not only as a Texan, but a Galveston B. O. I. too, I would be proud to join in on your cruise! (For those reading and not from this area, B. O. I. does not mean Below Ordinary Intelligence. It means Born On Island.) However, my 050103fortunecon_prv.gif tells me it is not possible at this time.

Thanks again!

Kat 50.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived