Bathroom on Crown??

IncredibleCruising

I will going on the Crown on Feb.3/07 and we have a full suite aft C748 and was wondering about the bathroom, according to the diagram on the princess's web site the tub is not together with the shower and the toilet is in a different room. So I was wondering if that was correct or is the diagram wrong???? I would be thankful for any info....from anyone that has been on the Crown in a full suite or from anyone that has been any other Princess ship in a full suite.

Thanks Heather:)

I will going on the Crown on Feb.3/07 and we have a full suite aft C748 and was wondering about the bathroom, according to the diagram on the princess's web site the tub is not together with the shower and the toilet is in a different room. So I was wondering if that was correct or is the diagram wrong???? I would be thankful for any info....from anyone that has been on the Crown in a full suite or from anyone that has been any other Princess ship in a full suite.

Thanks Heather:)

The bathroom is separate, with a door in between that you can leave open. The tub and shower are in one room and the sink and toilet in the other room. It's a great set up and you'll love the bathroom.

You are going to love the aft suites.

We have been in them on the Caribbean and Sapphire Princess and going to be in one in November.

Yes, the toilet and the sink off the living room area and then the shower- (glass) and a hug tub in another room- it leads to the bedroom area. The area is all raised up.

Enjoy!

Jan

Archived