Your Favorite Foods on RCCL

Carol51

Hi, I'm going on my first RCCL cruise in November to the Mexican Riviera on the Vision. I've seen a thread on Celebrity favorite foods and just wondered if some of you had favorite foods on RCCL. Also, do you know where I can get the menus for the Vision.

Thanks!

Okay, it's not a direct answer, because I am pretty easy to please. But, on last cruise, we asked our waiter what the best menu item was that evening, in his opinion. The rest of the cruise, he brought us his picks and they were unbelievable. And, did I mention, they would never have been what I picked!!!

Pasta station in the main dining room at lunch :)

Roasted Garlic Soup

French Onion Soup

Filet Mingnon

Angel Food Cake with strawberries

Ivory Chocolate Fondue

Tomato Soup

Rigatoni with sauce

Mozarella Sticks (kids menu)

Okay I am pretty easy to please by looking at my own list :D

Hi, I'm going on my first RCCL cruise in November to the Mexican Riviera on the Vision. I've seen a thread on Celebrity favorite foods and just wondered if some of you had favorite foods on RCCL. Also, do you know where I can get the menus for the Vision.

Thanks!

The osso buco. I had it for dinner and when I asked for it for dessert as well, I was only half-kidding.

The cold fruit soups, anything at Chops (especially on Radiance, the brioche bread pudding), and an item they didn't have on the menu but did have at the Mariner late-night party on deck: avocados stuffed with fresh crab that had been mixed with some sort of devilishly good "goo" and chopped vegetables. I was an utter and total pig on those...and I'm not one to usually do the "all you can eat" thing. I just couldn't stop eating them.

beachchick

I like all the chilled soups that are as starters.

Lobster is always tasty.

Crab cake is also one of my favorites.

Royal chocolate cake= flourless chocolate cake.

Just few of my favorites.

Next cruise: Freedom of the Seas October 29th 2006.

Vidalia Onion Tart is a favorite of mine and of course escargot...Later, Jill:cool:

I also love the Vidalia Onion Tart! Anything really; I can't say that there was anything I didn't enjoy on our cruise. One night I ordered a boneless chicken breast that was stuffed with some type of cranberry sauce, and it turned out to be one of my favorite meals. I was pleasantly surprised.

Also, don't forget the warm sour dough rolls, and savory bites! As long as I don't have to think about it, cook and clean, it's all good for me!

I must say "Lobster, Lobster and more Lobster" :p Try not to fill up too much on all of the yummy food they bring you before the "Lobster" is served, I did that and only had room for a little "Lobster" :o

Cali

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT 1688"

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

Archived