Guarantee question

luvscruzin

We have a guarantee cabin and our docs show "TBA" as our cabin. Is there any chance that we would be notified prior to getting to the port about our cabin assignment? Is there any way to find out before then?

You don't mention who you are cruising with. If they have an on-line registration section you can log on to input your travel info (passport, etc) and if a cabin has been assigned it should be there. If not, call the cruise line (or have your TA call) and ask. You should know your cabin assignment a few weeks before sailing. When booking a guarantee I've found out as late as 2 weeks before and as early as 2 mths before.

Check your documents...on the back of the sign and sail page look for a very big number. It starts with your booking number and in that number will be your cabin number. (Unless you just booked this cruise- you will see TBA- and will get your cabin when you arrive at the pier.

serene56---yes, I tried that already and it does say TBA. I knew "the method." I was curious if there was any other way to find out. I figured we'd have to wait until we got to the pier. No problem. That just adds to the anticipation and excitement.

Did you just book this cruise? I am only trying to figure how it works. seems everyone gets a number except people who just booked.

Your agent should know that a few days before sailing

We booked the Carnival Triumph on June 28 for 7/24-31 after having to cancel the same ship/itinerary that we had booked for 7/10-17. Got docs on Friday. I can call TA closer to time to see if they have a cabin assignment for us. I've completed our funpass online and it also still shows TBA. Would it change closer to time of cruise?

I am not sure how fun pass works. Its a new concept Carnival has been playing with for a few months now. Seems to be more problems then its worth... lol

But keep trying and let me know. Im curious too.

Booked my first guarantee on the Legend in October...granted its only a weekend and Im going nowhere so I fiured what the heck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived