aloha deck on carribean princess

gettingmarried

Howdy gettingmarried!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information. However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members find information about using Cruise Critic's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I have moved your thread to the Princess Cruises Forum where it will be on topic. I hope you will be able to find it in the new location! Your fellow Cruise Critic members should be able to help you with more information there.

Also, you might want to research the Cabin Selection Tips Forum. You may find information there that will be helpful too. Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=207

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

My sister, nephew and I just came of the CB in July, stayed in A 424 on the Aloha in a balcony cabin. Loved the location - midship and close to everything. It is on Deck 12 and since there is no 13th deck, only one flight of stairs to the pools and Horizon Court Buffet. The Lotus spa and adult pool is on 15. Go on Princess's website to view the location.

Hi

I am searching for someone who can give me their opinion of staying on the Aloha Deck on PRINCESS cruise lines, the ship in particular is the CARRIBEAN princess. Actual room assigned is A402

Thanks;)

Drakes2,

Riveria deck is between Aloha and Lido where the pools are. Aloha is still a good location though. I don't like it as much on the regular Grand Class ships because of the noise from above. On cb the Riveria deck is a buffer. They pull those loungers and the Horizon court is noisy, expecially early in the AM.

That was my cabin !!! Near elevators, but not too close...... in central part of ship - so not very rocky. My FAVORITE part is everytime you get to your deck, the very friendly voice in the elevator says, "ALOHA". A special welcome everytime you arrive... :)

Archived