Need Info. - Kona Tiki Barefoot Party Sail

Nieuwcruiser

We booked it for Wed, 9/6. We were on the PofAm. On Tuesday, 9/5 we received word that the excursion had been cancelled due to lack of participation. It sounded like fun, but apparently not a lot of folks booked it.

Wish I could tell you more about it.

We booked it for Wed, 9/6. We were on the PofAm. On Tuesday, 9/5 we received word that the excursion had been cancelled due to lack of participation. It sounded like fun, but apparently not a lot of folks booked it.

Wish I could tell you more about it.

We did it in November and it was GREAT! Very friendly staff. Good drinks (and plenty of them), good music, and dancing. Staff involved guests in the fun, which made for a great afternoon. Highlight of our day was that we followed a dolphin for over 30 minutes, so everyone who wanted to got to see the dolphin "up close." I would highly recommend!

We did it in November and it was GREAT! Very friendly staff. Good drinks (and plenty of them)' date=' good music, and dancing. Staff involved guests in the fun, which made for a great afternoon. Highlight of our day was that we followed a dolphin for over 30 minutes, so everyone who wanted to got to see the dolphin "up close." I would highly recommend![/quote']

That sounds great! I hope they don't cancel it again. We will be on POH Oct.30-Nov.6.

Archived