Stateroom location on Carnival Pride

Jenbo57

Hello!

Can anyone out there tell me anything about the location of stateroom 8232, on the Panorama Deck? I wanted to book online, but didn't like the choices of rooms I was being shown, so I called Carnival direct and told my very helpful customer service person that I wanted a room with a balcony, port side, aft end of the ship. He looked around a bit and said, "oh, I have a great stateroom for you, with an oversized balcony", and proceeded to book me into 8232 (I didn't have the deck plan in front of me while I was talking to him). Now I'm looking at the deck plan and wondering what the heck is to the left of our room! Are those elevators this room is against? If so, I don't think I'm going to like this one very much! Help! Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated...before I call back and move us!

Thanks!

Hello!

Can anyone out there tell me anything about the location of stateroom 8232, on the Panorama Deck? I wanted to book online, but didn't like the choices of rooms I was being shown, so I called Carnival direct and told my very helpful customer service person that I wanted a room with a balcony, port side, aft end of the ship. He looked around a bit and said, "oh, I have a great stateroom for you, with an oversized balcony", and proceeded to book me into 8232 (I didn't have the deck plan in front of me while I was talking to him). Now I'm looking at the deck plan and wondering what the heck is to the left of our room! Are those elevators this room is against? If so, I don't think I'm going to like this one very much! Help! Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated...before I call back and move us!

Thanks!

Jan had that cabin and another friend had the other one connecting, there were no noise from those cabins. The ones she booked were on the Deck 6 and they looked like handicap cabins. large cabins with a bigger bathroom. Last year we opened up the balcony separator and had a balcony party.

Go here to see the location: http://www.carnival.com//Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=PR&deckCode=P

I think OP wants to know what the area that is that is blank behind the passenger elevators. I would imagine these are service elevators???

I know that it looks the same on deck 6 for that cabin location. On the Legend, on deck 6, that was crew storage. I often saw cabin stewards in there.

I don't believe that there is an elevator. A fellow CC'er stayed in that cabin on deck 6 of the Legend. Perhaps he will chime in and tell you about his recent experience...

LJ?

vincenzo:)

Just had this cabin two weeks ago. If you still have the opportunity, grab it!! The area next to the cabin is a service area for the cabin stewards. Never encountered any noise at all. And the location near the elevators and one deck below Mermaids Grill made it near perfect. We would go get breakfast every morning and bring it back to the cabin and the food and coffee would still be hot. You'll love the balcony. Huge!! This was our 15th. Carnival cruise and cabin 8232 was by far the best room we've had yet. Enjoy.

Just had this cabin two weeks ago. If you still have the opportunity, grab it!! The area next to the cabin is a service area for the cabin stewards. Never encountered any noise at all. And the location near the elevators and one deck below Mermaids Grill made it near perfect. We would go get breakfast every morning and bring it back to the cabin and the food and coffee would still be hot. You'll love the balcony. Huge!! This was our 15th. Carnival cruise and cabin 8232 was by far the best room we've had yet. Enjoy.

Hurray...then Kevin Thomas, at Carnival, was correct when he told me he was giving us a good one! Thanks much for the info, I feel much better (and really excited for this cruise)!

We also had that cabin. The balcony is huge and the location can't be beat. We worried about noise from the storage room next door, but never had a problem. An added plus is that the storage room has an ice machine in it, so we just went next door and got a refill when needed. Also, it was so quick to pop up one flight of stairs to the lido area get a drink or pizza slice to enjoy on the balcony. The only drawbacks I noticed were an occasional chair scraping noise from above and the balcony has on overhang that keeps sun from shining on the balcony if that's important to you.

Enjoy!

Dawn

As the previous poster said, there is an ice station behind the wall... On the other side of that you will have a cleaning locker and lifts for the crew to transport the linen.

Because of those things there might be more traffic when it's cleaning time, but you shouldn't be able to hear anything other than the very occasional rattle of ice cubes through the walls. :D

Archived