Past Cruisers take note...

gonna go cruising

Mo from Canada,

Yes!! Call your TA right away...Princess shows prices of 1151.60 for Cat I for the two of you total right now so I definitely would call and get either the price reduction (they should be able to discount even further than direct princess price) or an upgrade. Hope this helps

Gonna...Thanks so much for the tip about the price reduction. I just heard from my TA...and she reworked my reservation so that I saved $550 on the bb cabin we had reserved. Wonderful!!!!!!!

Again, thank you so much for notifying us. I hope everyone can take advantage of your tip.

Happy cruising!

We have a back to back on Crown March 24 and have been told we do not qualify for any discount. The only way we can get a discount is to cancel our booking and loose our cabin and then book as a seperate cruise with no guaranty of getting the same room for both dates in order to save $60. They said that we have a better rate for booking a 14 day cruise. I think if you can get a better rate for a 7 day cruise you should also be able to get a better rate for a 14 day cruise.

We have a back to back on Crown March 24 and have been told we do not qualify for any discount. The only way we can get a discount is to cancel our booking and loose our cabin and then book as a seperate cruise with no guaranty of getting the same room for both dates in order to save $60. They said that we have a better rate for booking a 14 day cruise. I think if you can get a better rate for a 7 day cruise you should also be able to get a better rate for a 14 day cruise.

Was this what your agent told you or Princess? As long as it isnt paid in full yet I would imagine if the rate dropped they would honor it. All categories didnt drop but most March sailings at least have prior cruiser rates all the same for certain types of cabins. For example I did log in on your cruise and saw that all balconys are 999 for the seven day cruise whether it is BG or BA. If you are a past cruiser I would press the issue but agree that it isnt worth it for sixty bucks to change the cabin you have already chosen.

Archived