48 Hours Show

lauren0309

It was on Carnival Paradise. She died from the "toxic effects of methadone".

It truly amazes me...

We are at war in Iraq... thousands of children are dying each month in Africa...

On the other hand

Volunteers are bringing food to victims of natural disasters... Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars to improve our collective lot...

And this is the sort of story that is on featured t.v.

Something is seriously wrong with our culture and priorities:(

Just saw 20/20 last night where they were taking about this pain killer. Lethal with one pill. I cannot believe anyone would risk taking it. There are other pain pills and if she was using it for recreation--the side effect just is not worth it at all. Too many one pill takers are dead.

It truly amazes me...

We are at war in Iraq... thousands of children are dying each month in Africa...

On the other hand

Volunteers are bringing food to victims of natural disasters... Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars to improve our collective lot...

And this is the sort of story that is on featured t.v.

Something is seriously wrong with our culture and priorities:(

Yes. Thank you for reminding me that I'm not the only person that thinks this way. The entire dead/missing Pretty White Girl media circus is truly getting out of hand. The only piece missing now that Gloria Allred is involved would be Fox News and Greta Van Susteren, and I do believe that if all of these forces of incredible suckage combine, the ensuing black hole will take us and the earth with it.

Because all 4 major networks aren't covering your concerns 24 hours a day?

Hey, I enjoy "The Amazing Race" and even the "Sylvester and Tweety Mystery Hour."

But those shows are meant to be pure entertainment (altough you can learn quite a bit from The AR).

This story is supposed to be meaningful news of a national character. It is not:(

Archived