Holland America

AAAAmerican

Have you gone on any of her Thirteen Ships?

The newest one is the ms Noordam IV sailed NYC 02/22/2006.

HAL started the Cruise Passenger Business going from Rotterdam, and Zeeland, The Netherlands to NYC, NY, USA..

We are going on the ms Noordam IV again in what they call in this area (Greater NYC) Black Satuday..November 25th, 2006 A.D. thats when 12 Million peoiple which live here are all on the roads in the malls and shopping...:D

HAL has the largest repeat business from cruise guests. The program is called the mariner program.

The ships are wonderful and refreshing to be on. The crew and staff are miles ahead of the other cruise lines.. well if you started the Cruise Business that would have something to do with that wouldn't it? ;)

When was your last cruise?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DH and I love HAL. We are going on the Oosterdam in December and Ryndam in March. We were on the Oosterdam this March, Zaandam in June and have been on the Ryndam twice before and Amsterdam once. I agree that there is nothing quite like HAL. Would love to try the Noordam - maybe next year in Alaska. Have only cruised Alaska and Mexico - someday would like to do Carribean and Panama Canal.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we do love cruising this line also.

As it nears our next Date on the ms Noordam IV we talk about it an get more excited each day closer it comes.

We are going on BLACK SATURDAY November, 25th, 2006

Yes try the ms Noordam IV it is a great ship..thats why we are going on here again this time too again. The same Ports of Call etc..except we have the the cabins (3) two doors down from last time in the VA cat.;)

Such a wonderful ship and crewed so well.. but all of HALS ships of 13 so far are*S*

DH and I love HAL. We are going on the Oosterdam in December and Ryndam in March. We were on the Oosterdam this March, Zaandam in June and have been on the Ryndam twice before and Amsterdam once. I agree that there is nothing quite like HAL. Would love to try the Noordam - maybe next year in Alaska. Have only cruised Alaska and Mexico - someday would like to do Carribean and Panama Canal.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to sailing on Noordam in January - I was on Oosterdam in October (the credit to compensate for the abbreviated cruise due to azipod fire helps make this one affordable) and Zuiderdam in July 2003, my favorit (because smaller) is Maasdam (June 2002 and March 2005).

Superior service, food and more convivial passengers makes HAL my overwhelming favorite.

• 11 months later...
HAL has the largest repeat business from cruise guests. The program is called the mariner program.

The ships are wonderful and refreshing to be on. The crew and staff are miles ahead of the other cruise lines.. well if you started the Cruise Business that would have something to do with that wouldn't it? ;)

=======================================================

Hi....I sailed on the Rotterdam in Aug, and had a really nice cruise. The ports were excellent , the food quite good, and it was a very good holiday. However , I am going to disagree with your statement that " the crew and staff are miles ahead of other cruise lines." We have had very good service on all 4 lines we have sailed with, with helpful, friendly staff in all four, Hals being no better, and in two instances, some what less.

Out of curiosity what does your OP question mean ? :confused: The answer is only "yes " or "no".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived