Our date with Destiny 9-17-24-06 (long)

dsnygrl

ahhh, i understand now.

I was reading reviews about the airconditioning and bad food but didnt experience any of that on our cruise.

The food was good in the dining room-- it just took forever for us to get it.

I wonder when people state that the food is bad--- what their expectations are on a cruise ship. If we expect 5* meals of course the food is terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
He came fully prepared after reading these boards and armed with names, extensions, and email addresses for corporate and he would not have hesitated to use them.
Thanks for the great review!

Could you please post the Corporate contact information here so others will also go prepared to contact the office if unreasonable problems are encountered and presist while on the cruise or afterwards.

Thanks. :)

Geeky, I had all the information until last week when I put together all my paperwork and stuff I needed for my scrapbook. I had the papers with the info written down but threw them away since I did not need them. I can tell you that all the information I had was gathered here on these boards over the last 8 months and also from sites like google. When you google and search other sites try looking under alternative listings like corporate relations, investor relations, corporate officers and things like that instead of a general search like Carnival. Its amazing the information that is available when you really take the time to look. Would it have helped me to have the information and make the calls, I don't know but I was glad to have them and even more glad after all I had read that I did not need them.

Thanks Dsnygirl,

I remember seeing it posted somewhere on the board. I will try and locate it. I plan on going with the information in my PDA and will shoot off a memo on the spot if needed. ;)

I'm rather bothered that Carnival does not guard their reputation better than this. I KNOW people have written and called Corporate to complain so why these problems persist elude me. Is it the money of doing the repairs correctly, is it they see the Destiny as the throw away ship....

I feel like writing them before I even go but something tells me this would not be productive. It may just be a bigger problem than they want to deal with.

Archived