What digital camera?

Bumpa

WOW!

Great pictures. I have a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 abd an having trouble finding a waterproof case. Just a plastic bag type thing that is about $250.00.

What did you use?

Thanks again for the pictures.

OOPS, just noticed you have an Olympis case..

• 3 weeks later...
WOW!

Great pictures. I have a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 abd an having trouble finding a waterproof case. Just a plastic bag type thing that is about $250.00.

What did you use?

Thanks again for the pictures.

OOPS, just noticed you have an Olympis case..

I have the same Panasonic. I'm scared to death to take it in the water.. case, bag or whatever. Can you convince me that it's OK???

Olympus C5050 without a filter. If any adjustments in color are needed, that is what Photoshop is for.

And Here are my Grand Cayman photos.

OMG.. your underwater pictures are awesome.. thanks for sharing them with us

We have a Canon Powershot SD600 and the waterproof housing from Canon. It took amazing photos underwater--I was very impressed. Bright, sharp, very pretty. We bought the housing specifically for our last cruise and it was soooo worth it.

great photos but we never saw anything that colorful underwater when we were there==where were they taken?

All my photos were taken on the West side of the island. You could see 7 mile beach from the boat.

If you want to see all the colors underwater, you need to have a light or a camera with a flash.

I have taekn great underater picsz with my now out of production 7 meg sony with its optional sony underwater housing.

What you want is a quality housing that can be had with a good housing. Check out Sony. Also, when I looked into Kodak a year ago, they had good stuff too.

I just ordered the underwater housing for my Canon. From what I understand it is a good one. I will soon find out! Besides the quality, it is nice to know how much money it is going to save me! I spent almost the cost of the housing on film and developing with much poorer quality on my last trip. And I didnt even take the number of pictures I wanted, lol! (I tend to take a LOT of pictures, lol.) Now I need to get back out there so I can try it out!

I'm thinking about buying the Stylus for our December trip on Carnival Liberty. I love your pics and video. How big of a memory card do you use? Was one card enough for all of that footage or did you download to a computer mid trip? How much playing around time do you think I need to get good videos and underwater photos?

I'm thinking about buying the Stylus for our December trip on Carnival Liberty. I love your pics and video. How big of a memory card do you use? Was one card enough for all of that footage or did you download to a computer mid trip? How much playing around time do you think I need to get good videos and underwater photos?

I got 2- 1gig (~$40 each) for the whole trip. Taken alot of pics and clips and not all posted. You have to play or experiment with differrent settings. Very happy with the purchase.

Archived