Infinity - Stateroom 7010

Procajlo

Does anyone have any comments about this cabin? On the deck plan, opposite this cabin is all white area (service elevator?, crew door?, storage area?) I am wondering if it is a quiet cabin.

Thanks for your comments

Forward on any ship (even a larger one like the Infinity) will have more movement when in rough sea's. You just feel it more than being midship.

and of course you are almost the whole ship away from any activities aft. and although its good for exercise sometimes it's nice to be midship and closer :)

LeftcoastBC - thank you so much for your comment. We have had cabins midship and aft and had no problems re seasickness. This particular cabin category had not too many options and I thought we try forward. The cabin is between two stateroom decks and if there are no service doors or service elevators on the opposite our cabin - it should be fairly quiet. So we give it a try. Thanks again for your insight.

I am glad you asked this question. I recently got off a cruise (Princess) where the noise kept us up day and night. We booked on next spring on the Infinity and was wondering the same thing. I called Celebrity a few times trying to get an answer to this question and finally someone took the initiative to check into it. She told me that it was a linen closet for the room stewards. Hope this is truly what the white space represents.

Archived