7 day fall Menu

k8russ8

Has anyone knowledge of the FAll menu on Oosterdam. I am a foodie and am really looking forward to this information. It fuels my 39 remaining wait days. I think I have everything else memorized. I am just getting back to cruising after a two year hiatus due to my husbands illness. He would have loved to have been able to cruise again.This will be cruise # 33. I am glad to be back and with HAL again. Thanks for all the great information that you loyal posters put forth.

Has anyone knowledge of the FAll menu on Oosterdam. I am a foodie and am really looking forward to this information. It fuels my 39 remaining wait days. I think I have everything else memorized. I am just getting back to cruising after a two year hiatus due to my husbands illness. He would have loved to have been able to cruise again.This will be cruise # 33. I am glad to be back and with HAL again. Thanks for all the great information that you loyal posters put forth.

I may have some inside info on the fall menu on Saturday.:D :p ;) :)

Dont wait Kate or be late, come east for a feast.

HAL started it all in NYC and Rotterdam , Holland.:D

Come back as she has too.

The newest ship in her fleet is so very hard to beat. The ms Noordam IV is devine and understated as HAL was/is.

Try it youall like it ...and thats not Alka-Seltzer ..

??? Someone help me here. I never heard of a "fall" menu. :confused:

I realize menus do change somewhat, according to where the ship is, but to my knowledge Hal don't change menus by season.

Gizmo,

I know there is no "FALL MENU" per say. It happens to be fall now and I am just interested in the current menu. I know that the menu differs from the Alaska fare. There is just not as much fresh Salmon in the "WATERS" of southern California and Mexico, LOL. ;)

I think there is a misconception as to how much the menus change from season to season, year to year, and ship to ship. Sure there are a few additions and subtractions and more salmon in Alaska, but you can look at the many postings of menus over the last several years and have a 95% idea of what the menus on your current cruise will be like, no matter what the ship or what the month. The differences are minimal.

Hi, East Coaster! I almost hate to give "spoilers" for your first Dutch Night, but....all the ladies in the dining room find at table a starched white cap set at their place. The gentlemen are gifted with black billed caps. There are always a few grumps who refuse to wear them, but....the menu features traditional Dutch, and Durch Indonesian dishes. This is definitely a "love it or hate it" menu.

This is the only real "theme" night. If you'd like to see the 10 day menus, they're in the Volendam 11/03/06 thread, at page 10

Do you happen to know What night is Dutch night?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Hi, East Coaster! I almost hate to give "spoilers" for your first Dutch Night, but....all the ladies in the dining room find at table a starched white cap set at their place. The gentlemen are gifted with black billed caps. There are always a few grumps who refuse to wear them, but....the menu features traditional Dutch, and Durch Indonesian dishes. This is definitely a "love it or hate it" menu.

This is the only real "theme" night. If you'd like to see the 10 day menus, they're in the Volendam 11/03/06 thread, at page 10

Thanks fann1sh. I checked your thread for the menu for Dutch night. I imagine the menu will be similar for a 7 day cruise.

I really appreciate your input as I definitely need to bring my camera that night. What a hoot to see my DH and Dad with their hats on!

Archived