Sea Princess, balcony cabins

Brig&Luc

Can anyone tell me if, on the Sea Princess, there are some balcony cabins that are better than others, ie bigger balcony (caribe:p ) like on the grand class? ... or are they all very similar regardless of the floor and location?

As said, they're all pretty similar. However, there's a really nice public open deck area aft on Aloha with lots of loungers so if I were given a choice, I'd want a cabin on Aloha near the aft so I could just roll out my door and onto a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there in the shade but a lot of people preferred the sun. There are probably 50 - 60 loungers and tables out there. The bartenders came by often, taking soft and hard drink orders, but no hard sell.

Like Pam said the balconies on the Sea are relatively the same. We had a BD, BC, and BB cabins on the Sea in various locations. Each room was the same in size and so was the balcony too.

You will love the ship. It is very easy to find your way around and it is nicely planned out.

Happy sailing.

:)

There is a small difference in balcony openings. The openings (cut from the hull) on Caribe are a little smaller than the openings on Aloha and Baja decks. That does not affect the size of the balcony itself. That said, any deck-any balcony-is terrific! IMO We love the Sun Class ships!:)

-Ann

As said, they're all pretty similar. However, there's a really nice public open deck area aft on Aloha with lots of loungers so if I were given a choice, I'd want a cabin on Aloha near the aft so I could just roll out my door and onto a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there in the shade but a lot of people preferred the sun. There are probably 50 - 60 loungers and tables out there. The bartenders came by often, taking soft and hard drink orders, but no hard sell.

A great economy cruise (is there is such a thing) is to book an inside cabin toward the back of the Aloha deck on the Sun Class ships, and treat the entire public open deck area on Aloha aft as your balcony. It is our favorite location on those ships, and I believe the actual cabin space is the same or possibly bigger (at least it seems larger) than the balcony cabins.

Archived