Stolen Hubcaps

kingfish78734

Lo and behold, Detective Linda found the posting. It was posted under flyjenn.

Read it and then you will see you are not the only one with problems.

STAY AWAY FROM EZCRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

now go dig up how the hubcaps cost and where he can get them cheap, or is he a cheapstake too? this is so much fun........

Does this sound familiar in your head "GO OP" "GO OP"

How totally ridiculous you are, accusing people of being cheerleaders for the OP while you deny having any connection to EZ Cruise. You can see from mine and the other posters here that we cruise and post on many subjects connected with cruising. You on the other hand, have never posted about a cruise in over two years on the board.

I parked at EZ Cruise last month. I had read the post about the flooded cars, but also read that it was a second, lower parking lot that is used for Ecstacy parking. That's also the case here. It was the second parking lot, not the main one.

My experience with EZ Cruise was OK, not great. I ended up walking from the lot to the ship because I got tired of waiting for a shuttle. Coming back, there was a shuttle waiting when we got off the ship.

I still would have considered using them except for these nutty posts by rickyf5. :rolleyes:

Could Rickyf5 be the driver that tells the dumb jokes

"Liver alone boys cheese mine" ???

Or maybe Ricky is Cindy.

One way or the other he/she/it are sure cheer leaders for EZ cruise.

But seriously, both sides of this (op & ez) should sit down and talk about it in a more mature way.

If EZ thinks that the members of this forum are not to be heard then maybe we should start warning cc'ers not to park at EZ Cruise Parking.

Yeah, I do not want this post to get pulled as people need to know about EZ Cruise. Maybe that is why Ricky keeps trying to bait everyone.

As far as whether the car had hubcaps when it was first parked, I do believe OP stated he had pics in the parking lot f the car WITH the hubcaps prior to leaving for the cruise; hence, proof they were stolen.

Okay, it can now be settled.. little Rickyf5 is a student at Univ of Texas & has never been on a cruise. Just enjoys yanking chains. Sad life but all little ricky has. So don't see much future in responding to little ricky.

Hopefully EZ lot will respond positively to OP's issue & the business will feel the effects of their service level.

So they didn't provide you with a document showing that they're not liable?
Stating that you aren't liable doesn't make it so. I don't know if a court would hold them responsible, but their website certainly advertises that your car will be safe.

To PlanoDebbie: I know this is off topic, but, I hope and pray that your dog improves. We don't have children, but, after my wonderful, awesome, beautiful wife, my dogs are next in line in order of importance to me. Best wishes to you. :)

Thanks for the good wishes. He's still not eating or drinking much, so he may end up back in the hospital by Thursday with more IV's. I always said that I would never be one of those pet owners who would go to extremes to keep their pets alive and healthy. Of course, $1300 later, I am exactly that. He's my 4th child, and I didn't even give birth to him.

I had my car broke into at 6 flags can I sue them?

I guess that would depend on a few things.

Did Six Flags tell you that they have 24 hour security like EZ Parking? :rolleyes: Did they also tell you that they have a 7 foot rod iron fence with razor wire on top of it? :rolleyes: Did they also tell you to enjoy your day because your vehicle would be safe and secure? :eek:

According to the home page for EZ, that's exactly what they promise to provide. If Six flags tells you the same thing, then I guess you'd have a case against them, huh?

Businesses should not promise anything they can't provide.

Ever hear of "Truth in Advertising"?

header.jpg

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE

FROM BEGINNING TO END!

• 24 hr. security.
  • 7 ft. rod iron enclosed parking area with razor wire.
  • Highest elevated parking area of any cruise parking facility for protection against flooding.
  • We shuttle your party and luggage to and from cruise ship terminal.
  • Automobile detailing available for an additional charge (optional)
  • Visa, M/C, Amex credit cards accepted.

So enjoy your trip with the peace of mind that your vehicle will be safe and secure.

Yeah, I do not want this post to get pulled as people need to know about EZ Cruise. Maybe that is why Ricky keeps trying to bait everyone.

As far as whether the car had hubcaps when it was first parked, I do believe OP stated he had pics in the parking lot f the car WITH the hubcaps prior to leaving for the cruise; hence, proof they were stolen.

Well gosh, now Ricky will suggest that the owner packed his hubcaps in his luggage and sold them in Cozumel to get rid of the evidence. It's a tough call. Should I keep my case of water or pack my hubcaps for the cruise, just so I can have the fun experience of yelling at the parking lot attendant when I get home. Hmmm.... If I was Cindy, I'd be telling Ricky to stop helping her cause. The more he talks, the more customers they lose.

Hi All,

I have tried to get onto the boards for most of the afternoon, but we had some pretty strong storms today and my roadrunner was eluding me.

I have good news to report: Cindy Hayes called and left me a voicemail today and I called her back. She was completely professional and very personable. She apologized to me for what happened. She went on to explain that on the day that her employee called her from the parking lot, she was 400 miles away on a personal family emergency and, at that moment, was in no frame of mind to conduct business. She also apologized to me for her employees mishandling the situation and that I should never have been allowed to leave the lot until the situation had been resolved to our mutual satisfaction. (She also told me that she is having a meeting on Sunday with all of her employees to ensure that something like this does not happen again). Now, I am not so hard-hearted or stubborn that I can't accept her apology and explanation, and I do accept. We have worked things out amicably and as well as the apology (the MOST important thing to me:) ), she has offered to assume financial responsibility for replacing my hubcaps (and nothing more, mind you...she didn't offer and I didn't ask for nor would I ever accept "hush money" for some of you who are cynics out there LOL).

Much to her credit, I feel it took a lot of courage for her to contact me, given the intense feelings of outrage and determination that I have expressed on this thread. Heck, she was so nice, I might even consider using her service again.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and sympathy and those others who have chimed in, no matter what position you expressed. (Caveat: Except for Ricky. I think you spew nonsense from a half empty vessel and should contact your county's Mental Health department. You've got issues, son, and should seek professional help. But that's just my opinion).

I would also like to thank those of you that contacted Cindy and told her of this thread, as she told me that that was the reason she contacted me.

Once again thanks to all and I wish you nothing but the best.

"May the waters be as smooth as glass betweeen us" - Old Tongan saying

That's great customer service! I can relate to Cindy's explanation. As a sole owner of a business, I've received calls during family emergencies that have ended less than satisfactory on both ends of the phone. It's very difficult to repair the relationship in those situations. It's wonderful to see that done!

And, I'm happy that this won't be an ongoing issue in the Galveston port, one of the full driving distance ports for the non-flying cruisers in the landlocked USA. Thanks, Cindy!

I am so glad you have resolved the awful situation.

It did take guts for Cindy to call you. There should always be a second in command for any type of business. The business the way I see it is a 4 day a week. If for any reason Cindy cannot be there, she needs to have someone else to replace her. Thats all, problems solved and no hard feelings.

Thank goodness the problem has gone away. Now how do we get rid of Ricky? LOL.

Linda

:)

P.S.: I forgot to mention that Cindy also told me that she has since hired a 24hr security guard for the lot.

Dang, you did a great service for all future cruisers there. Hopefully she will extend the security guard to also watch their other lot as well. Sounds like that's the one that has more problems.

I'm glad that Cindy decided to treat this as a business venture that needs to offer good customer service rather than just a cash cow for her to sit at home and get rich.

I emailed Cindy about some of the problems raised in this thread on Tuesday and she sent a very polite email back assuring the problem was being taken care of and that she had indeed hired a security guard for lot #2. I am parking there on Monday, Oct. 16th and we'll see. I can assure you if there is a problem I will light these boards up.

Congrats kingfish78734 on your resolution of the problem.

Best wishes on your 4th child PlanoDebbie. I'll be leaving my baby in the kennel for the first time next week.

phil

Best wishes on your 4th child PlanoDebbie. I'll be leaving my baby in the kennel for the first time next week.

phil

Thanks, he seems to be doing much better now. I think he likes the home-cooked meals he's been getting every day. He may never eat dog food again. I guess we won't be cruising for a while now as a family. I don't think he'd survive another full week without us.

Archived