"Celebrity does not provide shampoo and conditioner onboard..."

Marylander

...said Celebrity rep (Violett) on the phone. "Only soap", she added charmingly.

Since this is my first time on Celebrity, I am confused - such statement implies that I have to bring my own hair care stuff :confused:...

Even cheap hotels provide toiletries of that kind for guests.

Industry trend??!

I have seen "costsaving" solutiuons onboard of Princess; they installed a dispenser in the shower stall ("3-in-1" - liquid soap/shampoo/conditioner...), but what I've heard today is a bit astonishing.

Former Celeb cruisers - is this really true?

The issue may seem small, but if my DW needs to fly two bottles of shampoo and conditioner across the country (sans. TSA...), I would prefer to know for sure.

Every Celebrity cruise I have been on has provided Shampoo (with conditioner) and body soap. In CC they have a better grade of toiletries and include body lotion.

Having said that, I would never leave home without my own shampoo and conditioners. In fact, I have very sensitive skin, so I also bring my own body soap and lotions. :)

Hi,:) I,..every X cruiseship I have sailed on supplied

shampoo. It is a dispenser that is located on the wall of the shower.

The lotion dispenser is located on the wall in the bathroom.

I guess Violet didn't know what she was talking about:eek: :rolleyes:

On our six cruises on Celebrity, they have always provided bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and usually two of each. Don't know about dispensers, because we were in a RS.

Obviously the rep has never cruised on Celebrity to give the OP such bum advice.

Have never used the stuff in the shower dispenser on my body or hair, but do have to tell you that it will get most spots out of ANYTHING! I have used it to spot clothes with mustard, wine, tea, etc and it really works for that!

Archived