Champagne card ?

Never heard of it. Of course, I have only cruise one time with RCI this year and that was February, maybe they have introduced it since then. However, since I have never heard of it and I read this forum regularly, I would love to hear about it too. :D

jc

The card is also only good in the Champagne Bar, so I would guess that the ship would have to have one or an equivalent in order to have the card.

Christie, I know you've seen it, but for the OP and others, here's the cocktails you can get with the card:

http://www.cafekarina.org/explorer/scans/misc/pages/champcard.htm

On the Splendour the 'card' was as follows: you pay for 6 champagne cocktails and you get a punch card good for 7...I blew thru 2 of them on a 4 night!:eek:

However in July on the Serenade they did not offer it...so it depends on the ship.:(

I'll be on the Majesty in a couple weeks, so I'll report back~!:p ;) :cool:

Thanks for the tip! If they use fairly good quality chamagne (ok, sparkling wine) this could make up for my diappointment in their wine list and prices. Does anyone know what they use? Korbel is fine, but some of the "champagnes" they serve at champagne brunches are really bad.

Anyone know what they use?

Hope they have it on the Vision. That would make my trip. (not that much of a drinker, but with RCCLs new restrictive rules about bring on ANY of your own wine, I've become obsessed with it.)

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip! If they use fairly good quality chamagne (ok, sparkling wine) this could make up for my diappointment in their wine list and prices. Does anyone know what they use? Korbel is fine, but some of the "champagnes" they serve at champagne brunches are really bad.

Anyone know what they use?

Hope they have it on the Vision. That would make my trip. (not that much of a drinker, but with RCCLs new restrictive rules about bring on ANY of your own wine, I've become obsessed with it.)

Cheers!

This champagne card sounds great but it's sorta too bad you can only us it in the champagne bar....maybe they put it out there as a way to bring more traffic there? On the Vision class ships there's always an abundance of people there but I've noticed it's never as busy on Voyager class ships, can't remember how busy the ones on Radiance are....just wondering.

All this talk about champagne....too bad package stores here close @ 9pm in CT (it's 9:30pm now) because I could sure go for a cold glass of bubbly right now!

Also....do you know if it was just for one type of champagne or were there some choices?

Thanks!

Laura

They had other choices of champagne, but as I was quite happy with the cocktails and my wine package, I didn't notice what they were. sorry.

now, you've inspired me to pull the champagne out of my fridge and have a glass.