Room flowers on PG

WeRockChalkKU

I'm new to Regent and think I read that there are flowers in your room. I've also read that lots of cruisers buy flowers at Le Marche and bring them on board because the arrangements are beautiful. I'm in a regular room and wonder if there is room for both. Thanks for any input.

Yes, as I recall, the flowers in your room are in a small bud-type vase on the table in front of the windows. You could get a larger arrangement from the marche and place it on the desk, I believe. We had a balcony cabin, so I am basing my answer on that.

The problem will be the vase. You may be able to get an extra vase from your room stewardess, but they may not have endless supplies. So if you can get a cheap vase in the market with the flowers, that would be good. We tried the collapsible vases in June on Voyager, and they were pretty much a disaster, except for the small size, so I can't recommend them (these were the ones that are soft plastic, and you mould them to the shape you want.)

The regular suite has a small table in front of the "loveseat". There is a desk in the room too - but for me, while the flowers are beautiful, I think they'd have almost overwhelmed our room. They are significantly smaller rooms than on Mariner, Navigator or Voyager. Maybe a few pieces of ginger and some Tiare flowers would work - but some of the arrangements I saw at Le Marche were HUGE.

We got a great flower arrangement at the Marche on the Saturday morning between our back-to-back cruises (the same B-2-B that Wendy & David took). The arrangement of exotics was absolutely stunning and about the size of a basketball. It fit perfectly on the little table, leaving plenty of room for highball glasses (a critical element of the trip, of course). Many of the arrangements at the Marche come in shallow plastic dishes; so you won't need to get a vase from housekeeping. Then you can put your little vase with the orchids in your bathroom. Cheers, Fred

Archived