Galaxy refurbish or dry dock??

sailorgirl

Jusr had a response from one of D. Hanrahan's seconds - yes the tubs are out and they don't know when they'll be repaired They are working on them. How long does it take to fix a tub - and how comes all are out at the same time?

"They (X) hope they will resolve this problem as soon as possible so that guest enjoy the use of the public areas."

We sail in January - so we shall see. If anyone hears they are working please let us know.

Jusr had a response from one of D. Hanrahan's seconds - yes the tubs are out and they don't know when they'll be repaired They are working on them. How long does it take to fix a tub - and how comes all are out at the same time?

"They (X) hope they will resolve this problem as soon as possible so that guest enjoy the use of the public areas."

We sail in January - so we shall see. If anyone hears they are working please let us know.

This CAN'T be correct information. We were on the Galaxy less than a week ago and all the hot-tubs were working and the T-pool as well. Sounds like he has old information. Everything on the ship was perfect...just a ship that is 10 years old but still beautiful.

The Tubs are all working...I repeat. They are all working.

We too are booked on Galaxy. It will be the Holiday cruise..hopefully everything will be in working condition by then...

I too deciding between cruising on her again for August Greek Isles or go with Brilliance for the Med. I guess I will make my decision after my Dec cruise...

This CAN'T be correct information. We were on the Galaxy less than a week ago and all the hot-tubs were working and the T-pool as well. Sounds like he has old information. Everything on the ship was perfect...just a ship that is 10 years old but still beautiful.

The Tubs are all working...I repeat. They are all working.

Celebrity's land based service personnel usually have no clue what is going on with the ships, why should this be any different. Sad that this is coming out of the Presdident's office...

Well after canceling our original cruise set for Jan 07 due to other reasons. Several things changed and we are now able to go again so with much debate and going back in forth about different ships we finally decided to book the Galaxy for late March of 07! I keep seeing good, than bad reviews, will I decided I will just need to see for my self. I am sure no matter what DH and I will have great time. How can we not being in the southern carribbean!

When you read this thread, I think you have a good idea what you can/may expect of the Galaxy. I think you have made a good choice and if you read the whole thread and kept those opinions in mind during your decision, I now for 100% sure you'll love the Galaxy.

Archived