Adventure of the seas

I am considering upgrading from an Oceanview deck 3, (no balcony)to a Family Oceanview on deck 8. Does anyone know anything about these "family Oceanview cabins? Is it worth an extr $700? I know it is larger, but no balcony.

with Nurse and get the Balcony if you can afford it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, but on the other hand, if money is tight go for the ocean view cabin and save the cash like CB mentions.

There is nothing like having breakfast on your balcony while pulling into a nice port though !!

And if it is the two of you go for the balcony. My favorite part of the day is coffee on the balcony as the sun rises. Makes me glad to be alive:D . Check out my pictures.

2848249910096638552OOSrbB_th.jpg

Hi Mandy's mam:

You have some nice pictures there !!!It shows how much you have enjoy your cruise.Thanks for sharing...and by the way.....I never get to answer you in my thread: yes we have a shortage of nurses in my island,(good news),but the reason is that salaries are so low they choose to leave the island instead(bad,bad news).Anyways,as a retiree you may still want to consider it...

Hi Mandy's mam:

You have some nice pictures there !!!It shows how much you have enjoy your cruise.Thanks for sharing...and by the way.....I never get to answer you in my thread: yes we have a shortage of nurses in my island,(good news),but the reason is that salaries are so low they choose to leave the island instead(bad,bad news).Anyways,as a retiree you may still want to consider it...

Thanks for the info. We'll be looking in about 5-6 years. DH will be retired but I just don't think that's something I'm going to do at least not till i'm 75 or so. We will definately have to keep that in mind.:)

Archived