Any Western Carib Mariner Compasses?

Wondering if anyone that was on a recent Mariner Western Caribbean cruise has their daily Compass posted anywhere? If not, is anyone that is traveling the Western route (prior to 9/26/04) willing to save them and then post them - OR if you do not have access to a scanner, then mail them to me... I can scan and post.

I have seen Radio's Eastern Carib Mariner Compasses... but have not been able to find Western ones.

We are going on the 8/15 sailing of the Mariner-western route. I will be happy to post the compasses, menus, etc. when we return. I know lots of people are looking for that info and I'm not sure why it is so hard to find.

Hope this helps you.

paula,

I know EXACTLY what you mean. We were hoping to know what night to schedule, too. I know the menus are new. With the old offerings, we would go the first formal night.

orangecallalily,

Yes, we are VERY excited!!! Just need 8 more people for a Meet & Mingle.

I have photos at at club photo.com under rmsails@yahoo.com. There is also a review here, look under Mariner of the Seas 6/20/04.

I have the compasses but haven't had time to add them anywhere as I've been dealing with many other issues. There are teen compasses on the clubphoto site.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

OrangeCallaLilly,

We have a personal planning page on the Mariner of the Seas, which has many, many links to Mariner of the Seas photo albums (1000's of cruise ship photos), personal cruise websites (many more cruise ship pictures), Compass, Menus, a 360 virtual tour, the ship technology link, the CDC sanitation inspection scores, gobs of review posts, & lots more, and we continue to add new information to the page. It should keep you busy for a long, long time:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/marineroftheseas.htm

:) :cool: :D

• 2 weeks later...

garnetjanet should be off the ship today:( sorry for her, but she will be posting some much wanted info for all of us still waiting and planning:D

Hope the Aug 15 Mariner was a great cruise for you garnetjanet, can't wait to hear all about it!

Yes, I am off the ship and back home.:( Sorry to leave the ship. Everything was absolutely fabulous!! I will answer any questions you have before you leave, and will try to get the Compasses, Menus posted by Tuesday at the latest.:)

Talk to you soon.

Archived