I Am Back !!!!!!!!!

Hey Lizzy how are ya?

Ah Seymour, finally some fun around here, way better than hags like wakeuplittlesusie, and largload, or zsycho. Now if we could find the Bickster and who else puts a smile on our faces and angst in our black hearts??? Maybe we'll have some real cruise talk!;)

Howdy Stranger! How's things??

Oooh I'm learning about the dark underbelly of cruisecritic. How does one get banned from CC?

Laura

Well, you have to be truly, truly, amazingly annoying and irritating to your fellow posters. And, if enough of them complain about you.....poof!.....you're banned!!

Well, you have to be truly, truly, amazingly annoying and irritating to your fellow posters. And, if enough of them complain about you.....poof!.....you're banned!!

Ouch, that hurts, Peggy! :D

I always thought you liked me!:D :D

jc

Hey Lizzy how are ya?

Ah Seymour, finally some fun around here, way better than hags like wakeuplittlesusie, and largload, or zsycho. Now if we could find the Bickster and who else puts a smile on our faces and angst in our black hearts??? Maybe we'll have some real cruise talk!;)

Bickster..... Wow. I almost forgot about that one. ;)

What is the matter with the people that are posting here. No one seem to love me anymore. There are 38 posting on this thread and not a single one saiid that they missed me and welcome me back.

My family and I are going on the NOS on two cruises back to back for Xmas and New Years, 2006. Maybe all you well wishes may get your wish and I will fall overboard. There has to be one individual that is posting on this board that can say we truly mised you, for you brought a little bit of joy to this BB.

Me me me... didn't you read my post. I missed you soooo much, and am derighted that you are backtwoback. So tell us about your upcoming cruize, what type of cabins have you booked, and how do you feel about jeans in the dinning room, or bears on cruises??

Me me me... didn't you read my post. I missed you soooo much, and am derighted that you are backtwoback. So tell us about your upcoming cruize, what type of cabins have you booked, and how do you feel about jeans in the dinning room, or bears on cruises??

LOL! I just dropped my laptop off the couch.:D

OMG! I'm cracking up here! :D

Seemore, if that is indeed you, I missed you. Your posts are legend and full of entertaining reading. ;)

:D :D ROFLMAO!! I'm derighted too!:D

["OMG! I'm cracking up here!"]

"[seemore, if that is indeed you, I missed you. Your posts are legend and full of entertaining reading.]"

That is for me to know and for you to wonder ! ! ! ! !

Have you checked the price of a bottle of Dihydogen Oxide, [H2O], also known as water, on the ships lately and compared what you are paying for a gallon on the ship to what you are currently paying for a gallon of gas for your car?

Remember on the Voyage class ships they make 100% of the water used on the ship and do not pick up any water when at any port. I also know that the purity of the water on the ship in the state rooms is the highest available for consumption and what is more IT IS FREE.

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A BRIDGE IN BROOKLY CHEAP????

So, SL, why haven't you been visiting us for a while? Nobody wants to buy the Brookly bridge. We all know that Water is more expensive than gasoline when you buy it by the bottle. We, however, do not know enough about getting upgrades to the owner suite when there are already occupants in it. We love to hear those stories.

jc

So, SL, why haven't you been visiting us for a while? Nobody wants to buy the Brookly bridge. We all know that Water is more expensive than gasoline when you buy it by the bottle. We, however, do not know enough about getting upgrades to the owner suite when there are already occupants in it. We love to hear those stories.

jc

I do know how to get upgraded when the cabin of interest is vacant.

We are booked on the NOS for XMAS and New Years 2006 cruises. By any chace are you booked on either one of these cruises. If so maybe we can met and have a drink together

We are booked on the NOS for XMAS and New Years 2006 cruises. By any chace are you booked on either one of these cruises. If so maybe we can met and have a drink together

Alas, "Seemore", I will be onboard for New Year's Eve, but not on the Navigator. I'll be on the Enchantment.

If you send me a bottle of champagne, I'll toast you! (and be derighted to do so :D)

I am getting a wee bit adle minded (unlike you), but weren't you on a back2back cruise last christmas? Do you always spend the season afloat, or do you "cruise Jewish?"

I need pics of that Royal suite, we've seen enough of the owner's suites on webshots. I want you to measure the inside of the tub, so I can envision the exact measurement of my bathing area. Could you get the Mrs to take a pic of you in the tub too?

P.S. I'm so glad you didn't say H2O2 or you would be very bubbly indeed!

I would love for you to buy me a drink and met, but I am going to be in the Canary islands for Xmas and Marbella Spain for New Years eve. I am looking at doing a cruise in Australia in 2008 right after New years. So alas, I continue to improperly plan my vacations!

jc

Archived