2007 cruise ship wall calendar?

DonnaMarieNJ

Does anyone know where I can get a wall calendar for 2007 with pictures of cruise ships on it? A few years ago, Carnival put one out, but I haven't seen a new one since. I know Porthole publishes one, but is there another?

I just love to glance at it at work and dream of my next cruise.......:D

I'm a shareholder, also. However, I do not think the one on eBay was done by RCL. Also, why just one ship in one port? I'd rather have a calendar with different ships, different ports, and US holidays. Porthole puts out a calendar, but its not the best. Each month they alternate pictures of ships at sea (which I love) and pics of the inside of ships (which, to me is boring). The quality is poor (mine ripped in mid year). However, since no one else puts out a nice cruise ship calendar, I'll probably still buy one a Porthole calendar for 2007.

Carnival put one out several years ago. It was great! But for some reason they stopped. With the millions of themes for calendars out there, I cannot imagine why there aren't more cruise ship wall calendars. :(

• 2 months later...

Do what we did.

We used our own pix (cruise or otherwise!) and made our own personal calender. Any photo developing site etc will have a variety of calenders or merchandise you can personalize to your liking. Try any of them...Black's, Wal-mart, Kodak, Costco, Webshots...whatever.

• 5 years later...

Archived