embassy suite

bigred12

Last June for several days. Nice place, centrally located for lots of activities. The Midway is right there for an awesome tour. The Trolley system to many great places in San Diego is a block or so away.

It is just like any other Embassy Suites with all the amenities. I love staying at Embassy Suites- already have several nights in Tahoe for Jan, and a week in DC for April.

One of the better fish resturants in San Diego is along the waterfront by the Cruise Dock. Don't remember the name of it, but the food was pretty good.

Bruce

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy suite in San Diego next to the terminal. How was it. We are staying there Nov.30 and Dec. 1 of this year.

When my husband is in San Diego on business, this is where he prefers to stay. They have a great breakfast buffet, eggs made to order and all the other stuff you want. His last trip I was going to join him because it is so convenient to all the things I wanted to do/see. He wound up at a different hotel which was not near anything and he was not as happy with the hotel.

sue

When my husband is in San Diego on business, this is where he prefers to stay. They have a great breakfast buffet, eggs made to order and all the other stuff you want. His last trip I was going to join him because it is so convenient to all the things I wanted to do/see. He wound up at a different hotel which was not near anything and he was not as happy with the hotel.

sue

And don't forget the nightly managers cocktails...One thing we love about Embassy suites throughout the country and the Caribbean: they are all the same, you know what you are getting. NMnita

One of the better fish resturants in San Diego is along the waterfront by the Cruise Dock. Don't remember the name of it, but the food was pretty good.

The name of the restaurant is Anthony's. Anthony's Star of the Sea Room takes reservations. The regular Anthony's does not. There's also the Fish Market, which is close to Seaport Village.

The name of the restaurant is Anthony's. Anthony's Star of the Sea Room takes reservations. The regular Anthony's does not. There's also the Fish Market, which is close to Seaport Village.

Everyone who spends a night or two in San Diego has to eat at Anthony's. When in college, SDSU 50 years ago or almost we would save our money for a couple of months just to go to Anthony's. Then we graduated (or some did) got married and returned to San Diego. We didn't have to save for so long to eat there. Today, I wouldn't think of returning for a few days without stopping for lunch or dinner; that and any Mexican eatery in the downtown area.

Nita

Holida Inn on the Bay is directly across street from terminal. WE stayed there and watched the ship sail in that morning,,,truly a nice place..ask for the south tower facing the cruise terminal..we were on 11th floor and loved it.

Holida Inn on the Bay is directly across street from terminal. WE stayed there and watched the ship sail in that morning,,,truly a nice place..ask for the south tower facing the cruise terminal..we were on 11th floor and loved it.

Sounds great but I think the OP is already booked at the Embassy suties and just wanted to make sure the place was nice. NMnita

Archived