Does Spirit buffet have trays?

MOONMOUNTAIN

No such thing as a silly question! Yes they do have trays; and more than likely if you need help carrying your food to your table, one of the many wait staff roaming around clearing tables will help you. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

You know, I never realized that Carnival buffet has trays. Do all the other ships have trays? There were no trays on the Destiny a few weeks ago. Was that unusual or the norm??????

I eat in the buffet of most of my cruises and do not remember trays. Seriously. What color are they?:o

You know' date=' I never realized that Carnival buffet has trays. Do all the other ships have trays? There were no trays on the Destiny a few weeks ago. Was that unusual or the norm??????

I eat in the buffet of most of my cruises and do not remember trays. Seriously. What color are they?:o[/quote']

I also remember trays on the Paradise last year, although they were the standard ones, not like the Pride. Given the things I'm reading about the Destiny, maybe she gets the shaft on trays as well:p

The Destiny was the only ship I was on that didnt have trays- i thought i could steal one from room service and use that in the buffet-- but room service comes and delivers and takes the tray right away. (drats)

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
The Destiny was the only ship I was on that didnt have trays- i thought i could steal one from room service and use that in the buffet-- but room service comes and delivers and takes the tray right away. (drats)

If the folks on the Destiny had trays, the buffet would completely run out of food by the 3nd day. Something has to slow them down.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Don't remember seeing any trays on Elation this past June. :eek: Glad I didn't see any, I deal with trays on a daily basis at work (I'm a waitress and we have to carry the trays for the seniors that need help), if I would have seen them, I would have thought it was time to go back to work:eek: Do they have them on Liberty or Conquest? If so, I'll have to stay away from them, last thing I wanna do is think of work on my vacation.

Plates are really big enough that you dont need a tray. I take a bowl for salad and a plate for food- place it on the table then go to the drink station to get a drink.

SIlver ware and napkins are already at the table so no need to carry those items.

Yes, the Spirit Lido buffet has trays which are just the right size for whipping upstairs in the morning and grabbing enough coffee, juice, croissants, fruit and pastries to take back to the cabin to surprise your DW with when she wakes up :D . That way, she won't tell you off when you go up for second breakfast later on - mmmMMM! love those hash browns and little sausages.

Cheers! Mal

Don't remember seeing any trays on Elation this past June. :eek: Glad I didn't see any, I deal with trays on a daily basis at work (I'm a waitress and we have to carry the trays for the seniors that need help), if I would have seen them, I would have thought it was time to go back to work:eek: Do they have them on Liberty or Conquest? If so, I'll have to stay away from them, last thing I wanna do is think of work on my vacation.

Conquest has trays.

Archived