How To Post

OK is it me or is there something wrong. Can some one please tell me how to post something,after I write a message I click on Submit reply and it sits there then I hit post reply and I post it twice the only way with out posting it twice is to get out completely what am i doing wrong.

Occassionally the site becomes VERY slow and sluggish, so you really do just have to sit and wait when you hit reply. If for some reason you get the dreaded white blank screen, your post may have been sent, the page is just not displaying properly, so instead of double posting, its a good idea to go in and see if it did take before you repost. HTH :)

If the site is acting up, I try to remember to copy what I was posting, so that if it DIDN'T post, I don't have to re-write the whole thing.

Luckily, this site has usually been acting so much better than it used to a few months ago. :)

Archived