Tuxedo Rental on Constellation

HspncElvis

Just a word of warning. I rented a Tux from Cruise Formal and was very disappointed. The suit jacket was frayed, the trousers were way too big even though I gave the correct measurements, and the biw tie feel apart on first use.

I am going on Connie in December and will be buying my own for then. :(

sorry to hear about your tuxedo fiasco. My husband has rented tuxs three times from cruise like formal. twice things went very smoothly and it was nice to have the tux waiting in the stateroom since they take up a fair amount of room when packed. The thrid time the company failed to deliver the tuxes to the ship before sailing. the great thing was that celebrity stepped up and altered one of the performer's tux to fit my husband.

this year since we have several black tie affairs to attend my husband has opted to buy his own and pack it.

I've had both very nice, and not so nice rental tuxes on ships. All lines I've been on use the same company. They generally have tuxes on ship for a last minute rental, or for correcting problems. So if you have a problem and don't like your tux's look or fit, call them up on board. But you should still reserve ahead of time as they might not have your size on-board for a last minute rental.

I'm guessing you can order relatively close to your cruise date, just give them a call, number is on their website: http://www.cruiselineformal.com/

I did buy my own tux several cruises ago. I like the fit of it, and having my own style shirts and accessories. On the other hand, it sure was convenient to just have it hanging in the closet when we got on board and not have to worry about packing it.

Archived