Deck Plans

I am able to go to RCCL and through my reservation number, print the deck plan for deck 10 on The Mariner (which is where our cabin is located), but I cannot for the life of me, find any way to view all the other decks. I would like to study them before we leave in 13 days so I will know where things of interest are located. Does anybody have a link to all the different deck plans so I can look at them more cloesly? :confused: Thanks.

Teri

If you go to RCCL's website, instead of pulling up the deck plans through your reservation. Go to the main page, go to Find a Cruise (in the blue bar at the top), go to Ships, and select Mariner. About halfway down the page you will have an option to View Deck Plans. If you click on that it will bring up deck 2, and to view the other decks you just go to the drop down box in the upper left hand corner and change the deck number.

Hi Teri,

The way that I can think of just off hand is to click on find a cruise, then "ships" from the RCL main page, and click on the Mariner. It will give the you option to view the deck plans, or take a virtual tour - this is very cool! When you click on different areas, it will bring that area forward with icons where the public rooms for that area are. Just click on the icon and you will have the option to show a photo, or 360 degree show of the room. If you click on the deck plans you can view each level.

Wow, 13 days to go - I'm very jealous! Have a great cruise!!:D

Kim.

I just stopped by on Sat. to visit with our travel agent and saw that the new planner books were in for 2007-2008, so I picked up "Caribbean Bahamas & Bermuda" as well as "Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal & S. America". This year they have the deck plans in the book!Yea! You can really see it in print and study them. What an improvement over last years fiasco with separate sheets for each ship's deck plans.

Can you get a vacation planner from the RCL website?

Yes, go into RCCL web site click on customer support,blue bar at top, click on brochures and more, click on request on line, then click on the one you want. It will only take one at a time but you can go back and click on another again. Hope this helps. Ozzie63:D :D :D

Archived