Call Me Crazy

funlady

You may want to re-post and put your ship, cruise date and destination in the title line--much easier for people to spot and reply to--be sure and check your ROLL CALL section, too. It's gotten so comfortable being family that many people just connect there ;) . Have a wonderful cruise!

Kristen and Kathy

Thanks, we were thinking that on a ship that holds 3000 people there must be some family going. On the ship's roll call the only people who are on there are not family at all....... So, if I post on here this will be a family roll call, right? Can you tell how new I am at this?

I don't worry about whether there will be lesbians and gays on our cruises. The only large ship cruise we've taken where we haven't met others was a Princess cruise to New England/Canada. That was definitely an AARP cruise. We still had a great time and met many open-minded straight people.

One thing we do is look at the embarkation photos for same-sex couples.

Will you do other, yet to be newbie, cruisers a favor and write about your trip when you get back? I'd love to know your experiences, what you forgot to bring and what you brought that you didn't need :-) ?

Congrats on your first cruise and best wishes for a great voyage on the high seas.

Dick

Will you do other, yet to be newbie, cruisers a favor and write about your trip when you get back? I'd love to know your experiences, what you forgot to bring and what you brought that you didn't need :-) ?

Congrats on your first cruise and best wishes for a great voyage on the high seas.

Dick

Yes, will post several places. We have obtained so much info from these boards and are so willing to share. It's all so exciting! Do you have a cruise booked?

Do not have a cruise booked yet, am 24/7 caregiving for my Mom who will be 92 on Friday 11/10. I am researching for the day when I will have the free time to travel and trust me - I will! My email is dick@seventhheavenranch.net if you care to share newbie things on your return. I wish Olivia would have a mixed cruise once a year so we could have an equal mix of men and women that are not necessarily 'straight'. More of my real friends are lesbians than gays and I really enjoy being with them - so a mixed cruise would be really fun. I sure hope you have a great time and take lots of digital pics :-) Hugs from the wild west. Dick

Archived