Nightlife near Ship

cmitch9999

Chris we will are planning on going to Cane Garden bay and Quitas bar based on recommendation of my son-in-law .I searched around and it looks like you can get there for about 12pp round trip .He says there is more to do there than in Road Town.We were in Road town last year and there is a Pussers landing out post at dock .I think there is more at CGB than RT .But... we took the baths tour and really thought it was something not to be missed . Chris from Md.

• 2 months later...

I will also be on the Zuiderdam and be in Tortola until 10 pm...I was thinking about going to Quitas based on several posts. However, I will be with my 16 year old daughter. Is the atmosphere very "adult"? Will they let her in? She'll be fine if it's a laid back caribbean music/rum punch kind of environment, but I don't want to take her anywhere that's too adult. She's been in pubs in London.

Would appreciate any other ideas for things to do that evening.

Joyce

Quito's Gazebo is a full bar and restaurant. Live Caribbean music, sometimes with Quito's band, The Edge, others, it's just Quito playing accoustic guitar. Yes, they will let your daughter in. I don't know what you consider too "adult" but, there's nothing that you wouldn't see at a bar with a dance floor anywhere else. It's not just Rum Punch (although I've seen people get really trashed on Rum Punch), if you feel a full service bar is to adult, don't take her.

Quito's Gazebo is a full bar and restaurant. Live Caribbean music, sometimes with Quito's band, The Edge, others, it's just Quito playing accoustic guitar. Yes, they will let your daughter in. I don't know what you consider too "adult" but, there's nothing that you wouldn't see at a bar with a dance floor anywhere else. It's not just Rum Punch (although I've seen people get really trashed on Rum Punch), if you feel a full service bar is to adult, don't take her.

Actually that's exactly what I wanted to know...and she will be fine. I guess I was afraid it would be more of a nightclub kind of venue. We are very laid back, and I guess if we don't want her exposed to any partying, she's have to go live in foster care :>) Thanks for your help!

egarding Quito's......Quito plays solo on Tuesday and Thursday, I think beginning at 8pm, and plays with his band "The Edge" on Fridays and Saturdays. I believe other bars\restaurants have music on some of the other nights.

Archived