Anyone Notice the new Feature???

sail7seas

No, certainly not troublemaking... just surprised that you would opt for it Sail - you have a wealth of info to offer :)

I've seen other boards were the new poster posts and runs - usually preferring to troll anonymously... I wasn't referring to you specifically.

I hope you have a fantastic time on the Maasdam!

I didn't take it to mean you referring to anyone in particular. I guess it is safe to say I don't post and run :)

There are times when there are posts/posters on a tangent that I sometimes prefer to avoid. I guess I "speculate" that if they see a person who is their target of the moment is on line, it may spur them to keep up the conversation when the other person has tired of the subject and that poster. If they see they are here and reading and can see WHAT they are reading, it may lead to more of it.

Oh, I see your point now... :)

Wow, I never thought of it that way! I've seen some people look for the veteran posters - just to post something contradictory - in order to start a ruckus. Now I can see it from your point of view.

Thanks Sail!

I truly hope you have a wonderful cruise (I know you will :) ) and hope you enjoy the Pinnacle Grill as much as we did. Congratulations again on your anniversary - may there be many more!

Archived