I love this board!

Hi Phil

Yes we have sorted out the group cruise confusion. There will be a large group of gays onboard but it doesn't bother me in the least. In fact i'm really looking forward to meeting everyone who I have been in touch with on these boards, we already have a connections party confirmed and I have a really good feeling about the whole thing! Can't wait to see the Millie and dine in the Olympic restaurant. November can't come soon enough!

Just think if it wasn't for these boards we wouldn't have a clue about our fellow passengers. I can't imagine life without them!!

Take care

Lisa

Hi Phil,

Found your post by mistake...as you know I've been down with my computer...I think it's getting better but until I'm absolutely sure don't like to stay online very long.

I agree with you, I love this board too. AND I've learned alot by reading the posts and have met some wonderful people. Can't wait until we all sail again; our group is really growing.

Have a great day everyone.

Anna

Lois ~ I did see that you booked Zuiderdam. I think you will love it. You are the kind of person that has a great time no matter what. If you have any HAL questions, be sure to run them by Host Walt. He handles the HAL board as well and has sailed HAL a bunch. When we were going to book HAL, he was very helpful. We still plan to try them someday -- sooner than later, I hope.

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. The switch to the new boards, work and starting the college search for our daughter has taken up tons of time. I'm still here every night just don't have the time to actively get involved in as many threads as I used to. I hope to change that SOON!

We just had an AWESOME Cruise Critic group on the Explorer of the Seas last month. It reinforced what a great resource this site is and how much it enhances the overall cruise experience. Use it to make your next cruise the best.

Have a great weekend....I've got to get back to work :-(

~Host Anne

Lois:

Don't worry. We've done a couple of HAL trips and they were just wonderful, too. Very similar to X in style and substance. Few announcements to interrupt the day and the food/service was top notch. You'll be very satisfied.

Where are you sailing? I suspect that you take your marvelous positive attitude with you every where you go.

Gale

Oregon

PS: I did LOVE the Mercury.

Archived