Cruising Tomorrow on the Radiance!

ckrobyn

Leaving tomorrow to meet an amazing group of CC folks from our roll call on the Radiance of the Seas :)

I will post a full review when I return....

In case anyone wants a particular picture of something, please let me know and I will do my best to find what you are looking for - I always create a webshots album of all my cruise pics!

Enjoy your cruise and don't damage the ship (I'm sailing on her in March:rolleyes: ).

No pictures needed but am curious about who is performing in the Schooner lounge and wanting to confirm that they are still serving burgers and onion rings in the Seaview Cafe.

Ckyrobin: On the 13th floor behind the elevators there are animals or some form of art when you look out the window. Can you please take a picture or tell us what it is of? Thanks! Have a great trip!

I sure will :)

Be sure and look for my review when I return - there will be a link to all my pictures!

Thanks!

Beautiful ship isn't she?:o

She is beautiful but to be honest there are area's where she is starting to show her wear and tear...........nothing that can't be fixed up with the next dry dock..........she is still a grand lady..........and of course the Radiance Class can't be beat.:rolleyes:

Hey Robyn, I hope you and the pack of female wolfhounds you are sailing with have a great cruise!!! I hope I've got it right, this is the girls' cruise?

Have a wonderful time :)

OMG @ female wolfhounds :eek: LMAO

Yes Bob, this is the GIRLS CRUISE! There are 10 of us from Canada, and about 12 from the USA that we met on our roll call and have been chatting with for the past 8 months :D

Be sure to read my review when we are back - thanks for your good wishes!

Robyn - Have a wonderful cruise!!! I still have 71 days and am getting so excited.Can't wait to see your review & pictures~~ Enjoy and be safe, Micki

Thanks Micki - we are pretty excited about this cruise....have been waiting almost 10 months for it :) You can count on lots of pictures!

By the way ....you are going to LOVE the AOS! We are sailing on the AOS February 24 - March 11/07 on a back to back.

Enjoy your cruise. I'll be on her in Sep for Hawaii.

I have not been on her yet so take a pic of the pool stairs and hot tub stairs. I am disabled. The ones I'm interested in is in the Adult area. I do have a disable inside deck three so I am ok there.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy your cruise. I'll be on her in Sep for Hawaii.

I have not been on her yet so take a pic of the pool stairs and hot tub stairs. I am disabled. The ones I'm interested in is in the Adult area. I do have a disable inside deck three so I am ok there.

Thanks in advance.

Hey CaptData,

I will be sure and take those pics for you......Radiance is a beautiful ship, you are going to have a wonderful time :)

Archived