Carnival Conquest Cabin 7444

nanuak

This is a great aft cabin on the Empress deck of the Conquest.

There are two twins that were made into a King bed (for us),a couch, small table, chair and a vanity seat (you can use for a foot rest with the chair). There are three closets that are pretty small, but worked well. We moved the life jackets out of one of the closets and put them in the drawers below the couch. We stowed all luggage under the bed (plenty of space).

The aft balcony has two chairs that recline and a small table. Your view is 180 degrees and is just spectacular. Yes there is more movement in the back of the boat, but with the view... it is worth it.

My cousins were in a cat 11 suite (7314), and my husband still preferred our view over the extra space they had. We all spent more time in our cabin/balcony than their suite. We smoke, and we also only smoke on the balcony. The port cabin balcony was too windy to smoke outside, without being worried about ash and fire going everywhere.

It is kind of like a party with the cabins in the back. While standing at the rail, you can look up and down at your neighbors, and have great conversations. If you don't want to talk, or want some private time, just stay closer to the cabin and no one can see you ;) .

robtx100 -

I was hoping you would find this thread, as I remember speaking with you earlier in the year about the Conquest Empress aft cabins, and you asking me for a review about our experience.

I hope it helped, and the only thing better than an Aft category 8 or 9A cabin, would be a suite on the aft, now that would be primo :D .

I am looking forward to my aft cabin on the Caribbean Princess in February.

Booked my cabin based on this photo page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/102025550UlWCMW

Would love a suite but like taking mnore vacations better:

check out this page-

http://homepage.mac.com/tlassek/PhotoAlbum21.html

I'm still confused why 7444 would have a sofa and 7448 would not. It really isn't that big of a deal to me, I'm just making it out to be. Would like the extra storage space and sitting and watching tv while getting ready.

Serene, you will have a great time as always. I'm sure I'm going to be spoiled with this aft and will only go that way from now on.

Serene - It was your posts on the cabins that made me change my cabin to an aft cabin. I could not have been more pleased with my selection. I love the pictures you attached to your response, very nice accomodations, where does this ship embark?

RobTX100 - I don't know if 7448 has a couch or not, but it sure was nice to have one for the extra seating and storage in 7444.

I'm still confused why 7444 would have a sofa and 7448 would not. It really isn't that big of a deal to me, I'm just making it out to be. Would like the extra storage space and sitting and watching tv while getting ready.

Serene, you will have a great time as always. I'm sure I'm going to be spoiled with this aft and will only go that way from now on.

Sometimes people get careless with furniture in the cabins and the sofa needs to be replaced. There is room for one-- but when they took out the sofa they replaced it with two chairs.

Not having a sofa is a big deal and I missed it terribly when we didn thave any place to sit in our L shaped cabin on the Liberty.

Serene - It was your posts on the cabins that made me change my cabin to an aft cabin. I could not have been more pleased with my selection. I love the pictures you attached to your response, very nice accomodations, where does this ship embark?.

On trhis forum when people ask particular questions I try to search for photos to give the poster soemthing to view instead of words.. Its more personable and gives everyone a better idea what to expect.

caribbean princess debarks from Fort Lauderdale.

Archived