Anyone ever go on the Midushi sailing trip

Spanky My

Just Back - Booked With Midushi, We Had 17 People In Our Party And Were A Little Scared When We Saw All The Other Tours With Big Beautiful Catermerans... No Need The Mi Dushi Was Great!!. We Only Had Ten Other Passengers On Our Sail, We Saw All The Other Sails Throughout The Day And They Were Packed In Like Sardines!!lunch Served Was Great And Plentiful. The Open Bar Was All Premium Brands And The Rope Swing Was A Blast! We Booked On Line And Really Thought It Was A Bargain We Took The #10 Bus For$2 Pp Rt But It Did Make A Few Stops, A Taxi Would Be Quiker And About $12 Per Cab

We did this tour recently and I felt like they were really a first class operation. We only had 17 on our sailing and there was lots of room. The water was the most beautiful we have seen and the snorkel spots were great. My hubby expecially liked the rope swing. The capt even took one lady who was afraid to go on it, on his back and they did a back flip! That was really something!

Go ahead and book with them. I can't imagine that you will be disappointed.

I forgot to mention the lunch! That was one of the reasons I booked with them in the first place. While you are at the last snorkel site, they take the dingy and go to pick up lunch from Le Dome, one of the most recommended spots on the island to eat. It was a HUGE lunch and everything tasted really, really good.

Archived