Riomar

RIOMAR

Hi Had Our First Cruise In March 2006 14 Days In The Caribbean, On Ocean Village 1, Flew From Birmingham To Barbados, Then Called At 10 Different Ports In The Carribean, It Was The Best Value For Money Holiday We Have Ever Taken, Now That We Are Retired We Live Part Of The Time In Spain, On The Coast Near To Murcia Airport On The Costa Blanca, So After The First Cruise We Have Booked Again On The Same Ship For June 21st 2007 14 Days Calling At 7 Greek Islands ,crotia,turkey,limasol & Then Fly Back To Uk From Greece To Birmingham, Then In Nov 2007 I Will Be 60 So Don't Do Parties & Booked On Sea Princess 14 Days From E.midlands To Jamacia & 10 More Islands That Not Visited Before, So Please If Anybody Has Been On Or Is Going On Any Of These Please E.mail Me So We Can Chat About It Etc, Thanks Steve.:)

Howdy Steve!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

Thank you for your post regarding your cruises. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software such as avatars, signatures, countdown clocks or tickers, attaching pictures, etc. It is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic here. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread from the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum to the Other Cruise Lines Forum where it will be on topic.

I hope you don't mind a friendly suggestion, but you might want to read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. It also gives a brief summary of the topics covered in the different forum sections. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums and be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information too.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory. Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve - just posted a reply to you on one of your other messages. We are going on OV in June - 14th to 28th - Greek Islands so I guess we will overlap cruises. Like you I am 60 shortly:rolleyes: - Feb.2008 and have also booked Sea Princess for that occasion. It's also our 40th Wedding ANniversary whilst on the ship - so double celebrations. Looking forward to the OV - never cruised with them before - expect it will be a bit more laid back than Princess/P & O etc., but what a fabulous itinerary.

We are also retired:D - so it seems we have a lot in common. Hope to hear from you -

Sue

Archived