Savory Bites!

jules815

SM.jpg.a3c54d4c133581a7833ee4e8bf906477.jpg

Im not sure I did this right but this should be a pic of a basket of savory bites that was on our table every night on the Oasis.

I was so excited the first night when I got my savory bite, the waiter made sure there was a full basket on the table each night.

Heavenly

[ATTACH]215990[/ATTACH]

Im not sure I did this right but this should be a pic of a basket of savory bites that was on our table every night on the Oasis.

I was so excited the first night when I got my savory bite, the waiter made sure there was a full basket on the table each night.

Heavenly

OMG! A whole basket of savory bites? Awesome! Now that is a good waiter. Usually we ask for them and they dig around in the bread basket to try to find some.

Just off Mariner. The first night there were no savory bites on the serving platter. We asked about them and the waiter said he'd bring us some. Every night he'd have a plate of bites for us, but there were never any on the platter being offered to anyone else. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes!, last couple of ships we were on it became almost a joke - we would ask for SBs, and the waiters would have to go elsewhere looking for them, like they were in short supply. Or, they would acour through the basket for a couple hidden in the bottom. Then, later in the cruise thay would show up once in a while with a basket for the table, like we had made a big SB score!

Archived